WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi folks,

I wonder if it is right that RIGHT DIAL HANDS moves as follow:

The MINUT Right Dial Hand make two 360 degrees turns while the HOUR Right Dial Hand moves
just one hour.

This movemnet makes that after few hours the time on Right Dial Hands is not corresponding to the Real Time on Center Hour Hand and Minut Hand.
According to that it is not possible to set the Alarm because these two times does not match.

Somebody who knows what it wrong?

Pawel :-s

·
Registered
650 Posts
Congrats on your new watches guys. I am absolutely amazed with the Edifice line and always have been. I've never seen such a watch brand where every single timepiece is literally a work of art. Out of curiosity how is the lume on these watches? Just curious because Casio's lume is notoriously bad but I was thinking that it may be different on the Edifice line.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The dial on the right is tricky. It is actually a 24-hour dial. Noon is at the bottom, midnight is at the top, 6:00AM is at the usual "3:00" position, etc. It takes a little practice but makes good sense for use as a 2nd time zone or alarm dial.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It is fine. That is to say, it is no better than the other guys but certainly no worse, either. I've used the watch in the dark without complaints.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i saw the steel version ,very impressed ,the design is like no other, sadly the watch is priced more than 500$ here in india, so went with the edifice EFR-501 SP , from the carbon fibre dial ,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Kevin
I bought a Casio Edifice EQW-M1100DC-1A2, I live in the Caribbean, my watch to function properly for 2 weeks and suddenly the hour and minute hands have stopped. the second hand works, and the date is current. can you help me, are there any manipulation to be done to leave the needles and is busy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Now had the watch for 15 days & noticed (using a magnifying glass), a hair or fibre about 2 mm long under the 24 hour dial, also the yellow hour indicators appear to made of adhesive material although Casio said they are painted?
A problem because Casio want me to pay return postage to them.
Be aware everything that glitters is not gold!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts