WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Last week or so I received my favourite watch magazine which I'm suscribed, by the way, I really recommend it to you if you know a little bit of Spanish, it's name is "Maquinas del Tiempo" or "Mdt".
Well, returning to what I wanted to tell you, with the magazine it came a catalogue of Edox watches, and I have to say that I was impressed about the beauty of some of their designs.
I attach the pics of the watches that I like from their range.

Best wishes,

Modest.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Hi everyone!

Last week or so I received my favourite watch magazine which I'm suscribed, by the way, I really recommend it to you if you know a little bit of Spanish, it's name is "Maquinas del Tiempo" or "Mdt".
Well, returning to what I wanted to tell you, with the magazine it came a catalogue of Edox watches, and I have to say that I was impressed about the beauty of some of their designs.
I attach the pics of the watches that I like from their range.

Best wishes,

Modest.
I reccomend extensive chemotherapy we have to nip this in the bud before it metastasizes.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I reccomend extensive chemotherapy we have to nip this in the bud before it metastasizes.
I agree, I think I have the Edox tumor growing in me as well. I like them a lot. :-d
(BTW, MG Designs, the phrase is "growing on me" not "in" ;-)

But yeah, I would like to see more Edox, good designs :-!

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree, I think I have the Edox tumor growing in me as well. I like them a lot. :-d
(BTW, MG Designs, the phrase is "growing on me" not "in" ;-)

But yeah, I would like to see more Edox, good designs :-!
:oops:Thanks for the correction:thanks, the phrasal verbs were my weak point in English class.o|

Returning to the Edox flu. I think I will try to earn some money for the "regulateur".

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yeah prepositions are the hardest when mastering a foreign language (at, on, in, by, from, etc.).

Anyway, how much is the Regulator? I was checking out the Edox site, and it looks like you chose the best ones. |> I didnt know about this brand but it is on my radar now, too bad they are so darn expensive though. o|

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What does that mean?
Molt bonic means very nice in catalan.
Catalan (my mothertongue btw)is the language spoken in Catalonia besides spanish. In Spain there are a few different languages spoken: spanish, catalan, galego, euskeda, valencià (very similar to catalan) and mallorquí (also similar to catalan).
We have a very rich cultural history in Spain.

Best regards.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Official sponser of the World Rally Championship. That's how I discovered Edox

·
Registered
633 Posts
Molt bonic means very nice in catalan.
Catalan (my mothertongue btw)is the language spoken in Catalonia besides spanish. In Spain there are a few different languages spoken: spanish, catalan, galego, euskeda, valencià (very similar to catalan) and mallorquí (also similar to catalan).
We have a very rich cultural history in Spain.

Best regards.
Ah, I see, cool. Yes, I've wanted to go to Spain for a long time. Hopefully, I will have a chance, soon. :)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Here's to Barca winning this year's Champion's League!!!!!

VISCA BARCA!

ejem, take care!

WM

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,877 Posts
I own an Edox Classe Royale Open Heart and it is one of my favorite timepieces in my collection.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice watches, I think I've seen some on the streets of Zurich in some low to mid range watch shops (here mid-range means $5-15k. We have watches in the windows that easily cost $60k and up, and up, and up...).

But the Edox website makes you want to o|

1 - 16 of 16 Posts