WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, its an, er, Ehr:

From Karl Ehrmann of Pforzheim, Germany. The case was also made in Pforzheim, by Richard Pfisterer as was the PUW 361 movement. bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: PUW 360

Mid to late 60's I believe.

For once, I got a watch that came with a good crystal and strap. Working OK so far.:)

Reactions: dougcee

·
Registered
846 Posts
Congrats, Marrick!

It´s a nice rare watch with a clear face and in good condition. The PUW movements of that time have a good quality. The Discu-safe cases from Pfisterer can be found in many German watches of that time.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Steve collects yet another unknown brand (to me and most I bet). Congratulations!

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mike and Jim.:-!

Jim - note that Mike says its rare. And rare is the same as valuable, isn't it?:think:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Yes Marrick congrats on your GERMAN made movement watch looks great. I feel like you are teasing me now lol

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Yes Marrick congrats on your GERMAN made movement watch looks great. I feel like you are teasing me now lol
Joe, he is just rubbing it in now.... he knows we are after said 'GERMAN' watch.... Im guessing (hoping) it did not have German/germany in the description... as I am searching daily and did not see that one.... And I bet it cost peanuts (I dont want to know!!!)

Congrats Marrick... Joking (jealousy) aside, its a nice looking watch in great shape!

Marc

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Thanks Mike and Jim.:-!

Jim - note that Mike says its rare. And rare is the same as valuable, isn't it?:think:
Many do believe that. Who are we to tell them otherwise?? LOL

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,166 Posts
I have that movement minus date and mobile stud holder as the PUW Cal. 260 in a Stowa. Nice and elegantly flat. Waiting for some cash to have it serviced, though.....

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im guessing (hoping) it did not have German/germany in the description... as I am searching daily and did not see that one.... And I bet it cost peanuts (I dont want to know!!!)
It was off German ebay - there's lots of German watches on there for some reason.:-d Make sure you pick 'European Union' for location - not just UK.

By my standards it was expensive:

ehr screen.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts