WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1401 - 1420 of 1462 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well, a little over 24 hours with mine and it's broken. I was fiddling with the bracelet and it fell about a foot onto a carpeted surface, and now it looks like the module is busted.
Looks like the watch frozen because of shorrt time lost of the contact on the battery. In this case you just need to extract the battery and put it again after 10 seconds or so to make full hardware reset.
If the watch is still working but some segments are not working -- unfotunately, most probably is that the LCD panel is broken. I can send you a spare one, or you can send back the watch or the module for repair, of course. In any case you can PM me about this repair.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Thanks everybody...so how many watches have not been paid and/or delivered so far?
Mine's paid, but was last seen in Moscow over 2 months ago and there's been nothing since. I'm considering it lost at this point.

Tap, talk, and buy another watch.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mine arrived this week and the watch is nice, it definitely has some charm.
Watch Clock Rectangle Everyday carry Gadget

I was a bit skeptical, especially about the bracelet, on opening the package but after adjustment it looks fine and wears confortable enough.
Watch Clock Everyday carry Finger Watch accessory

I don’t know how it compares to other equivalent electronics like Casio and so on, but you surely don’t wait more than a year for one of those and being a forum project with all of you kind gents (and ladies?) definitely makes it special. Here it is in the rather different company of the watch it replaced actually:
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Everyday carry Watch accessory

Finally a big thank you to all coordinators of the project for their hard work, the participants for their implication and Elektronika for a job well done.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I bought my first Electronika in Minsk 4 years ago (CHn-01). 2 years ago a bought a batch of 55D, 55, 77A and 53. All them work perfectly, and some of them have taken a serious beating (my 2 year old daughter some times gets them...). So bought 2 of the special forum edition, and are in tip top shape. BEst regards

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,409 ·
A nice surprise appeared in the letterbox today. Mine (#50) has finally arrived! No photos yet but it's everything I expected. Thanks again to all concerned.
Great news! (and it gives me hope)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
A nice surprise appeared in the letterbox today. Mine (#50) has finally arrived! No photos yet but it's everything I expected. Thanks again to all concerned.
How did your tracking go? Mine hasn't updated since 16th February when it was "Released from Russia", did you have updates after that?

1401 - 1420 of 1462 Posts