WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1441 - 1457 of 1457 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Holy smoke. You couldn't make it up. Misses phoned pacage from Russian Mail arrived so Elektronicas turned up earlier today. Wowzers just can't wait to open the package but still at work. Ring the misses later on, she wants to know what on Earth is going on, another package has turned up with the name Nikolai on it from Christopol, oh no the Reef looks like it's turned up on the same day! I have no idea how this is going to go down but it's going to take some explaining
Car parts.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I could easily hide watches as car parts shipments. 😂

And I have a GAZ and a FSO. And Tula motorcycle... Parts are coming as a constant flow. 😂

·
Registered
162 Posts
This week i've send a batch of PMs with paymant requests (well, we want to send out the remaining watches before the "hot period" in the end of the year will start), but not much persons have replied to them. If anybody of participants wants to get their watches finally, please check the private messages.

As well you can write a PM for me yourself or an e-mail to our special mailbox [email protected]

As well i think we'll go through the waitlist soon.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
This week i've send a batch of PMs with paymant requests (well, we want to send out the remaining watches before the "hot period" in the end of the year will start), but not much persons have replied to them. If anybody of participants wants to get their watches finally, please check the private messages.

As well you can write a PM for me yourself or an e-mail to our special mailbox [email protected]

I can't wait to get mine, it's my first WUS project watch.

Is it ready yet? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts

Surok- Thank you! I got mine and have replied! Should be exciting! Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am thinking of purchasing either the regular elektronika 55 or the limited edition. Are there any differences besides the face and case material that make one a better option than the other? Thanks

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,454 ·
I am thinking of purchasing either the regular elektronika 55 or the limited edition. Are there any differences besides the face and case material that make one a better option than the other? Thanks
The steel case features a flat back secured by 4 screws, similar to many Casios, and larger pushers with gaskets and spring-loading. Together these allow the 3 ATM water resistance rating, rather than the 'splashproof' rating of the regular version.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
You rock! the wait has been worth it. It came this morning and was an AWESOME little surprise.

The watch is great! And I'm so glad I ordered 2 bracelets. The are great quality. The bracelets alone are worth the price. This dive style is real 5 links across, and the dress version 7 links across.

Very impressed! Now I am gonna have to share this with my kids... And my Russian wfe.

Watch Rectangle Watch accessory Clock Everyday carry

Sleeve Font Sports equipment Belt Pattern

1441 - 1457 of 1457 Posts