WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
261 - 280 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Dumb question-- was there a PM sent about pre order payments? I am still ready to prepay... But got no notices. Maybe I am too far down the list ..
Just asking. I'd rather have it done right, rather than done fast.
I sent a PM on November 6th to find out who wanted to pre-pay (you responded to this one).
Technochas recently sent invoices via email to some of these people. For the time being, they don't need to collect any more payments...no need to worry if you haven't been invoiced.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Dumb question-- was there a PM sent about pre order payments? I am still ready to prepay... But got no notices. Maybe I am too far down the list ..
Just asking. I'd rather have it done right, rather than done fast.
My understanding is they used the prepay deposits to both test out means of receiving the money and to receive the amount they needed for tooling. They stopped when they had all they needed for the tooling and learned some lessons about PayPal along the way. IIRC, they made it down to 46 on the list.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My understanding is they used the prepay deposits to both test out means of receiving the money and to receive the amount they needed for tooling. They stopped when they had all they needed for the tooling and learned some lessons about PayPal along the way. IIRC, they made it down to 46 on the list.
46 plus people with 2 or more reserved watches. I'm 128 but got the prepay for my 3 I reserved.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: odd_and_vintage_fan

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Nice to be back and see this project going on. I registered just some time ago and I am on the list (somewhere near #297 with my two watches).

Is there possibility to pay already, or should I wait?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll take one more as well.
What is the process for confirming this officially, should i update my original entry on the spreadsheet?
Looking forward to this watch

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I'll take one more as well.
What is the process for confirming this officially, should i update my original entry on the spreadsheet?
Looking forward to this watch
I’ll update your registration tonight or tomorrow morning when I get on my PC.
You’ll be able to see it on the public spreadsheet that’s linked on the first post of this thread.

Edit: Updated

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hello

Unfortunately I must drop out of this project for financial reasons. Best of luck.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

261 - 280 of 304 Posts