WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
281 - 300 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
So, I honestly haven't checked this in awhile because of work and not being able to. I saw things are proceeding smoothly, has there be any other required payments due aside from the prepay that I already sent in?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
So, I honestly haven't checked this in awhile because of work and not being able to. I saw things are proceeding smoothly, has there be any other required payments due aside from the prepay that I already sent in?
There is a small chance that your email may have landed in your spam folder and since then been automatically deleted after time. Probably best to email/PM Surok55 directly to see what has happened, if anything at all.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
We have a specimen of the screen but the orange is a little too reddish...24h has the picture.

·
Registered
7 Posts
1% chance probably, but I just registered - please confirm - for this unique Elektronika project. I wish Technochas well, they are unique and have so much future potential because of it’s heritage. So, big support!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
1% chance probably, but I just registered - please confirm - for this unique Elektronika project. I wish Technochas well, they are unique and have so much future potential because of it’s heritage. So, big support!
I can see your registration and added you to the wait list. (y)
Still waiting on another update from Technochas - emailed a couple days ago so hopefully I'll get a response early next week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can see your registration and added you to the wait list. (y)
Still waiting on another update from Technochas - emailed a couple days ago so hopefully I'll get a response early next week.
Thank you very much! I can see my name - and number 351🤪 - on the list 🤞

Ps: I posted a "reminder"-message on horlogeforum.nl to generate interest for those who did not know and that you still can register.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Just a silly question, I prepaid for 3 watches but still didnt get the final payment or any info about the shipping....

Do you have any update?
I don't know the exact date when shipments will start going out, but I asked about how payments will work for people who have made partial payments or did not pre-pay.
Surok replied that they will ask for payments right before shipping the watches. If anyone has questions, they can write to him directly via email or social networks.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I don't know the exact date when shipments will start going out, but I asked about how payments will work for people who have made partial payments or did not pre-pay.
Surok replied that they will ask for payments right before shipping the watches. If anyone has questions, they can write to him directly via email or social networks.

That's good info. I was messaged a while ago about being on the list, then replied asking about payment and got no reply.
It should be worth the wait! Here's to it!
Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello. Sorry for this silly question, but can we still register for this? I am really interested. Is it stainless steel with 55B module after all? How about price?

281 - 300 of 304 Posts