WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I got this weekend....

I'll post better pics when I get around to it.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Super Cool. One of the nicest watches I have seen. My buddy is looking at this model as well.

Wear it in great health, always.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice watch, now there's actual pics of the black model! :-! Seems like the EMII TMT is a hot favourite at this moment... tempting!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Good choice---an excellent addition to a growing Ball collection! :-!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Cool... congrats on a great new Ball... :-!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hi Phidailo,

Congrats on your new EMII Diver TMT LE! It's a beauty, that's for sure! :-!

I love the detailing on that dial, and the rubber strap really looks great on it! I got to try one on at the AD, and really, really liked it...but the Mad Cow kept calling my name! :-d

Enjoy, and thanks for sharing those great pics with us! ;-)

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
How did you come to select the extremely awesome model that you selected? Was it the temp gauge, the 53 tubes...dive bezel, etc?

I see this watch being able to attract wis from all ends of the taste spectrum, and expect it to be a massive success.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You probably read in the other threads that I was looking at the Omega - Planet Ocean. I was really close to making the order 2 weeks ago until I saw this watch. Not ever knowing what Ball Watches/History were I knew I had to have this watch upon first glance.

At first glance I loved how the watch looked very sporty yet modest. The watch uses a great color scheme as well. Then it was time to look at the Ball website to research on the background and details of the watch. With all the features in this watch that most automatics don't have, it is hard to turn this watch away.

But if I had to pick one feature that I like most it would be the abundant gas tubes to light up the night.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Congrats on that Fine watch,very nice choice:-! Welcome to the "Ball" club:-! I would Love one but i've aready spent waaaay too much on my collection this yearo| Good Luck and Enjoy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts