WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I was reading the manual for Emergency Mission and it says: "Warning: the transmitter may only be activated in the case of distress in aviation." Is that the case?

Can be used, let say, during camping or skiing accidents (real emergency situations)?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
This question has been beat to death. Try doing a search for your phrase words and you should find the answer here.

Todd

·
Registered
449 Posts
Do a lot of your own research on this topic especially if you plan on putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation. We have all heard conflicting information on the acceptable uses of the transmitter as well as suggestions about bringing supplemental location devices. The two things we can all agree on...it's a beautiful watch and it's not a toy. Enjoy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do a lot of your own research on this topic especially if you plan on putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation. We have all heard conflicting information on the acceptable uses of the transmitter as well as suggestions about bringing supplemental location devices. The two things we can all agree on...it's a beautiful watch and it's not a toy. Enjoy.
Thank you for your posts..That helped a lot |> .. Only reason I was asking is that I am avid skier and I am going to ski a lot this December.. I always have in back of my mind that something might happen during my ski trips...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts