WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new "Real Bond NATO" arrived in the mail today.

I must really like this new EMII Diver because I put the new strap on it first, skipping my Rolex Sub altogether.

Rob

·
Registered
620 Posts

I must really like this new EMII Diver because I put the new strap on it first, skipping my Rolex Sub altogether.

Rob
Really cool looking Rob, great pictures:-!
Love how you skipped the Sub and went straight to the Diverb-)

Seems that most people here tend to neglect their other watches due to the love of their Ball's:rodekaart

·
Registered
436 Posts
Enabler!

Looks great. I got a black bezel on the way, going to put a classic black nato on it. Looks like its a go-anywhere tactical watch with the nato.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Whoa - nice look, Rob!

Regards,
-Jeff

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Gentlemen.

I want to try the strap on more watches, but this is the only watch that I've wanted to wear for the past two weeks. :-d

Rob

·
Banned
225 Posts
Yes, if all goes well, the new model Black Bezel EMII Diver will be on Anville's wrist on Saturday...he will also be one of the first Ball Watch Customers to get the Ball Watch knife!!!

maybe he'll post that picture as well..

Get Some Balls!!!

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Knife? What knife? I WANT TO SEE THE KNIFE!

Yes, if all goes well, the new model Black Bezel EMII Diver will be on Anville's wrist on Saturday...he will also be one of the first Ball Watch Customers to get the Ball Watch knife!!!

maybe he'll post that picture as well..

Get Some Balls!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Did someone say something about a knife?
In my line of work i use knives all day so lets see it:rodekaart

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Tony. Is this something you are doing or is it coming from Ball? I am only familiar with the Ball SAK.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well Rob,

I am now wearing the grey bezel EMII Diver with the "Real Bond NATO" that arrived in the mail today.

When out in the sunlight, the grey bezel takes on a greenish hue, and this strap sets it off nicely.

Once again, thanks for the share.|>

Joel

Rob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rob and others,

One question I have is that when wearing a strap as such, do you or anyone else use tape or anything else on the case back to protect the finish?

I read on the wus forum, a particular member was selling his watch that he wore with a strap and he mentions that he put tape on the case to protect the finish.

I don't see how a strap like this could scar the finish and I would like to get thoughts or experiences on this... of course this gent could have put more into it, as he now has me thinking.

Thanks,

Joel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts