WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing you guys haven't seen hundreds of times, but I couldn't help sharing a few shots of my new baby.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Nothing you guys haven't seen hundreds of times, but I couldn't help sharing a few shots of my new baby.
Every picture unique, every angle individual. Thanx for sharing. Ok, bad enough I am ignoring my wife for football, now I am ignoring what I am ignoring my wife for. Uh Oh:roll:

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Very cool and thanks for sharing... congrats on the new Ball Christian..|>

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi Christian
Welcome to the official Ball Watch Forum:-!:-!

Congrats on the green EM II diver. It is one heck of a watch|>|>

I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying mineb-)b-)

Stick around and have fun:-d:-d

Kind Regards
Bob:thanks

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Great pics, Christian! Thanks! :-!

The EMII Diver is such a great looking watch! And, in typical Ball fashion, the attention to detail is amazing. I love how Ball signed the bracelet clasp.

|> |>

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Even though I still prefer the Orange, the Green is growing on me!

Congratulations on a fine choice. Don't you just love the hidden push-button clasp? And how about that dial! You can loose yourself in it...

·
Registered
260 Posts
WOW I really like this EMII in green, not the first choice I would normally have but I keep comming back to this pic. what made you decide? did you also see the other colors? I think, I'm thinking green now!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats on yr excellent choice, nice watch. Would be better if the pics are larger though, i just cant get enough of actual pics of Ball watches! ;-)

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
The bracelet and clasp on this piece are simply outstanding. I sold mine to buy the larger ti cased COSC diver and although I like the watch slightly better over the EMII I miss the awesome bracelet.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW I really like this EMII in green, not the first choice I would normally have but I keep comming back to this pic. what made you decide? did you also see the other colors? I think, I'm thinking green now!
I did consider the other colors, but honestly, it was the green that first made me notice the watch. Green is such an unusual color in watches that I really loved the uniqueness of it. I quickly came to love just about everything else about the watch, as well, but it was green that initially caught my eye.

I think we're going to start to see more green in watches. The 50th anniversary Rolex Submariner has a green bezel (very striking), and the new GMT Master II watches have green GMT hands. It took me a few looks to get used to it (I was accustomed to the red of the old GMT Masters), but I've come to like it. It's more subtle and unique.

Christian

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for the feed back Christian. I will be asking my AD to order one for me, that and the night train so I can compare. was leaning toward he NT but the more I look at your EMII, very hard to decide. maybe I will have to save for both.

Teo

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot to mention the new Rolex Milgauss. One of the models has a green tinted sapphire crystal which is extremely cool. Unfortunately, they're so rare it's impossible to find one, and even if I did, I'm not sure how I'd pay for it, but I love it, nonetheless.

Christian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts