WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Quick question for you sword hand owners out there. Just got my 2264 back in November from zOmega Service in NJ, watch looks great and very very accurate. Is it unreasonable to expect the seconds hand to fall flush with all of its markers? for about 25% of the dial it is dead on but the others are clearly off to one side. Let it go? Thoughts?

Cheers!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Quick question for you sword hand owners out there. Just got my 2264 back in November from zOmega Service in NJ, watch looks great and very very accurate. Is it unreasonable to expect the seconds hand to fall flush with all of its markers? for about 25% of the dial it is dead on but the others are clearly off to one side. Let it go? Thoughts?

Cheers!

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #210

Cheers!
My ‘64 seems about dead on for 25% or so too with the others being within a hands width off. It could be better but it could also be a lot worse. I’m not sure how much could be done at service. Good question for Archer. I sent mine for service a while back and I think it came back about the same as it was before.

201 - 220 of 304 Posts