WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 80 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Fed EX says Friday. Not sure if I can wait that long!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
^ I've had it about 18 months, just hadn't posted in this thread yet.

Reactions: boatswain

·
Registered
983 Posts
One of my favorite watches ever... Here it is on SMP Rubber, I ordered it from the Omega Boutique in Scottsdale AZ.
00D38C9F-2A1C-4C1B-B3F9-747D23EBD46D.jpeg

A little Zulu action...
BDDE528F-968C-41D2-BEA4-AFCAEFBCA2AD.jpeg

·
Registered
169 Posts
Has anyone ever fitted a different 20mm bracelet on this? I like the one on it currently, but like the fully brushed one like on the 8900 PO more. As I was planning to do the new adjustable clasp mod, I thought maybe there's another Omega bracelet that has the micro adjust, is fully brushed and fits the 2264/54 watch case.
Cheers!

Just wondering....is there a matte dial (non wave) version? In a lot of these photos, sometimes I can't tell if that particular watch has the wave dial......

·
Registered
109 Posts
I didn't have any photos with me (traveling for work again), but I've previously posted my PlanPro sword-hand and here for a better close-up. It's a 2255.80 with a 2500-series PO black bezel.

My next would be either the Ti SMP (2231.50) or the SMP GMT. I'm leaning toward the GMT, but the titanium's rarity & practicality is just so appealing... Really hard to make my mind up! If only I could justify splurging on all three.

Reactions: keisuke_z and duc

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Reactions: boatswain

·
Registered
109 Posts
^^^

Those are gorgeous. Love the PO, but it always reinforces how much I like the sword hands.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good looking pics!

I just got my 2264 in the mail a few days ago. Unfortunately it needed the screws for the bracelet and the crystal is sitting flush on one side and not on the other so its off to get some work done which means I' sad I'll have to wait to wear it.

61 - 80 of 304 Posts