WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
It would be handy to post here the clasp conversion parts numbers if you have them for easy reference for folks.

Happy waiting and enjoy that beauty when it gets back!

0117STZ001154 "medium" clasp. I didn't want the dive extension and felt the 3 position might be too short
0118ST1589 - I believe these to be the stainless end links, that are 18mm, but do work.
0124ST3307- Pins needed? Not sure, but they were not expensive.

That is what I ordered. About 200$ worth of parts. Much better than the 250$ for just the clasp elsewhere. FWIW, I do not have the parts or the watch as the 2264 is off to Omega for servicing.

I looked on all the threads and links, Omega has a bunch of long part numbers for everything, so I am just hoping these parts will work and will report back when I get it all together.

Omega boutique said don't expect to get your watches back for at least 16 weeks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
That white GMT is beautiful, you don't see too may of these around.

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
0117STZ001154 "medium" clasp. I didn't want the dive extension and felt the 3 position might be too short
0118ST1589 - I believe these to be the stainless end links, that are 18mm, but do work.
0124ST3307- Pins needed? Not sure, but they were not expensive.

That is what I ordered. About 200$ worth of parts. Much better than the 250$ for just the clasp elsewhere. FWIW, I do not have the parts or the watch as the 2264 is off to Omega for servicing.

I looked on all the threads and links, Omega has a bunch of long part numbers for everything, so I am just hoping these parts will work and will report back when I get it all together.

Omega boutique said don't expect to get your watches back for at least 16 weeks.
Super handy! Thanks!

Hope it works for you and I look forward to the update

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a PO bezel and crystal and want to mod my 2254, but no watch maker is willing to do it. Anyone know someone who would do it? Preferably in the NYC area? Thanks.
Swiss Watch Repair on 41 street did mine. Theyre excellent.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Swiss Watch Repair on 41 street did mine. Theyre excellent.
That is a great change you've made, I like the coin edge PO bezel much better.

Where did you source the parts? I heard that you have to use a PO crystal to make it look flush.

Looks great!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks, I will have to check into ofrei and see if they still stock those parts. Omega boutiques don't seem to thrilled to assist me in modding their precious Swiss watches :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a PO bezel and crystal and want to mod my 2254, but no watch maker is willing to do it. Anyone know someone who would do it? Preferably in the NYC area? Thanks.
Jay at MWWW did mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
That is my thought exactly. Or a planet ocean 39.5 with this dial (in ceramic) with applied indices - the ultimate Omega in my eyes. Maybe they shouldn’t make this because I would be forced to find extra funds to make a purchase.
Like the "non-AC" dial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 304 Posts