Energia - new pics !!

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Energia - new pics !!

Awesome! How many mm diameter?
Thanks rolekul :)

The watch is 44mm without the crown, 48mm with it.

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ENERGIA - Russian movement

IN THE SNOW ! :-d

Wristshots :

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Energia

Wristshots

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: ENERGIA - Russian movement

Same thing than for the TU-144 : got it from russia2all on the clearance corner…

Don't remember exactly but it was ~200€ (≠ 400€ regular price) :think:

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ve "energia"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Ve "energia"

Very, very cool watch ...

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
st patrick's day !

Not typically Russian, I know ;-) but the Energia is the only watch I have with actual green on it, so…

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Energia

Launch VeChicle :-d :roll:

Reactions: joecool

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ve energia

After two years, I'm still amazed by the outstanding quality of this watch |>

Reactions: joecool

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: Ve energia

I recently discovered this watch and got very impressed. It is a great watch and very original. If it wasn't that big I would consider getting one for me too. Reno, out of the myriads watches I have seen you wearing I think this is the nicest of all :-!

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I recently discovered this watch and got very impressed. It is a great watch and very original. If it wasn't that big I would consider getting one for me too. Reno, out of the myriads watches I have seen you wearing I think this is the nicest of all :-!
Thanks gr8.

I must say, the quality of this watch is really impressive. The weight is impressive… the movement, unique to this watch. The special cut of the cristal/dial… the bracelet (a real piece of art on its own)…

It's not that big actually ; I mean, it's a big watch, but not gigantic.

The lugs are very short, so the watch really sits nicely on the wrist |>

I'm really impressed by VE's products :think:

·
Registered
4,426 Posts

My heaviest watch is nice to wear, I actually happen to have bought the very same one. It is not my favourite colour, a bit sad I find as compared to the other ones, but it was just the last one available in Germany :(
Still it is in my eyes better than the Energia-2 for which VE saved costs on the crystal (round instead of hourglass shaped), and on the dial too.

PS: The weight of the watch is actually guaranteed to to inflate your left biceps and lengthen your left arm by 1% per day. Useful when carrying some heavy grocery bag in the right hand, it gives some balance... Oh, and you lose at least some additional 3200 kCal a day.
Conclusion: it is a heavy-weight weight-watcher watch.

·
Registered
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

My heaviest watch is nice to wear, I actually happen to have bought the very same one. It is not my favourite colour, a bit sad I find as compared to the other ones, but it was just the last one available in Germany :(
It was mine ! :-d

I just love this dark green color :-!

But my grail would be this model :

never seen it in real life, though :think:

Still it is in my eyes better than the Energia-2 for which VE saved costs on the crystal (round instead of hourglass shaped), and on the dial too.
The weird crystal/dial cutting is a great plus on the first Energia indeed :-! I really like that, it's very unique.

PS: The weight of the watch is actually guaranteed to to inflate your left biceps and lengthen your left arm by 1% per day. Useful when carrying some heavy grocery bag in the right hand, it gives some balance... Oh, and you lose at least some additional 3200 kCal a day.
Conclusion: it is a heavy-weight weight-watcher watch.
At nearly 300g, it's my heaviest watch ;-) but not the heaviest "on the wrist". This honor goes to my YEMA Sous-Marine, which is 30g lighter.

I realized most of the ENERGIA's weight comes from the bracelet, so it's rather well balanced on the wrist |>

1 - 20 of 50 Posts