WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking some nice shots of my EHC Classic III with my new sweet ride (Acura TSX) !

The original pics are much better, but here's a taste. Comments welcome !

Limited Edition: 500 pieces
Movement: Soprod A10
Tubes: 31 microgas tubes

Temp. Endure: -40 C
Shock resist: 7500 Gs
Water resist: 300m
Antimagnetic: 12,000 A/m
Sapphire crystal: 4mm thick

And the Lume shot of course:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Stunning!!

I love how you have captured the multi tube's so well. :-!
Next up you need to do a portfolio of it in full lume! :-!

·
Registered
450 Posts
That's a stunning Ball and an equally stunning car! I love the CU2 TSX! Grats on the new watch and ride :-!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Love the photos. I've narrowed down the choices for my first Ball watch purchase and this one is at the top or near the top of the list. Clean dial, dual color, good bezel. It has it all. Questions: Are the indices on the bezel backlit by tritium or is it just normal lume. Also, how does the bezel feel?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the photos. I've narrowed down the choices for my first Ball watch purchase and this one is at the top or near the top of the list. Clean dial, dual color, good bezel. It has it all. Questions: Are the indices on the bezel backlit by tritium or is it just normal lume. Also, how does the bezel feel?
The bezel indices are lit by normal lume. They aren't that bright, but after a few hours in the sun (or UV lamp), it does glow pretty good in the dark.

The "dot" indicator is Tritium (as far as I can tell) as it should be.

The bezel feels very good, sturdy and it turns very well. The clicks are very solid and responsive. I think this is an attribute of the Eng. Hydrocarbon series.

Although you may have read, that my particular Classic III is not working properly. It stops after just a few minutes / hours. I have to bring it back to get it fixed under warranty.

It is a good watch, looks very handsome and cool. I'd highly recommend it. I like the chrono version of the EHC, but my tiny wrists just can't sport it. :-(

Thanx

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've got this watch - my first Ball. Very pleased. The bezel lume isn't tritium (apart from the 12 o'clock pip) and hardly glows at all, but the tubes on the dial give a great effect.
Personally, I'm not bothered by the poor lume on the bezel, but some might be.
I'll also add, the case design and the curved lugs make it fit very nicely if you have a small wrist.

Regards,
Charlie

·
Registered
450 Posts
Very nice, and ain't the interior pretty! Awesome choice in colour, love Grigio as well btw :-!.

Go on any Acura forums?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice, and ain't the interior pretty! Awesome choice in colour, love Grigio as well btw :-!.

Go on any Acura forums?
Thanks! I'm impresed, someone actually knows the color "grigio" ! I had no idea what that word is until I saw the color. :)

Acura forums... no, can you recommend any?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice watch and car. After I drive the wheels off my 01 TL, I'm seriously considering a TSX.
It is a nice car. Something different than a TL, since I see a lot more TLs on the road here, so TSX stands out more.

I'm in Canada, but FYI: I got this TSX (Tech pkg) for $500 more than the official retail price. So dealership made $500 Cdn profit. And I'm leasing with 0.4% rate (after loyalty discount and put down refundable deposit)

·
Registered
205 Posts
congrats on your purchase! great pictures you have taken.. so clear that i can see your fingerprint.. haha..

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Please post these photos if you can in the correct thread in the photo album.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts