WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Not sure weather I like it or not. Guess il need to see a few more pics.

Looks very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Italians always have style, but this seems like a fun project.
A bit overdone. It's all good until you get to the crown area - why all the fuss?

Reactions: Bendodds360

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
oh boy. that's gonna be one tall Case.
don't know if it were designed to be worn over a diving suit ?. ( it'd be hard to wear underneath a Shirt).
personally, i'd rather have it in 47mm with a regular bezel. though i'd keep the Crown Guard untouched. i kinda like it.
but then again. i think the purpose of this Project is to make something totally unique/different.

like they say: it's not for everyone. though it will appeal to some.

thanks for sharing

Reactions: LesDavidson

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Dare to be different? I really love this addition to the A B design line up, had my eye on this from the start almost..
SEMILIA.jpg

Reactions: USMC0321

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exactly. Most of us complain that dive watches all look alike, lack of original designs, etc. Then something like this comes along and people don't like it? How can you NOT like this?!!!
People are too used to divers looking like a Rolex Submariner, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Saw it on instagram and was smitten at once. It looks gorgeous and I would be in preorder if it wasn't that big - besides the expectedly high pricing of course. I agree, people are used to subs and all...and maybe therefore don't like it. I think it looks exceptionally good in these renderings, looking forward to real pictures.

It is another take on the crown protection mechanisms, and with movable parts and gaskets on a piece with 6000m (that's 6 km!!) depth rating there has To be either some serious screwing or some pressure...

Think of the graham chronofighter or even the panerais: stylewise it is the same direction - just even more!

I like!

Edit: screwed up the depth rating %)

Typed on an IBM typewriter.

·
Registered
14,457 Posts
I think it's really cool. I'm sure the price will be a shocker.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I applaud it's uniqueness and the apparent engineering behind it. I cringe at the size. I'm sure they will sell out even at the premium retail price you know they will go for.

Reactions: Tony A.H

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
What a design !
A bit like the U-boat U-42, a bit too extreme for my taste.

I would prefer to strap a H2O Kalmar OT 6000m even I am also not much into it's design.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts