WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recieved it earlier today and first thing i did was took some pics hehe. Very nice watch but i cant coment further cause seller had links removed and the pin that was staying with the links isnt included so i cant wear it now. hopefully seller can do something regarding it otherwise this grown man will be crying soon! :rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart

Here are the pics! :)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Absolutely stunning. Hope you get everything straightened out ASAP!! It'd kill me to look at that and not be able to wear it. ;)

Good luck!
Mark

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Congrats on a great looking watch. It sucks that you can't size it and wear it yet. If no other option then email Enzo directly and offer to buy some pins if possible. He has great CS and I sure he would be able to help you out. Good luck.

Len

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice pick up, you could always use a nice brown 24mm leather strap until you get the link issue resolved.:-!

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING!.............Hope you get the pins soon.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Nice Enzo!!!
Al

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx everyone :)

i already contacted enzo last week since i will need more links anyway to the standart and he was very helpful :)

i still hope that the seller finds the pin cause it's kinda needed. right now i cant even get my fingers through the bracelet:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts