WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought this strap a while back from another member, it took forever to get here from Greece, but I got it today. I actually bought these 2 at the same time with the intention of pairing them together from the start. Anyway, enough talking and to the part you all care about, the pictures........

Full shot:

Closer:

Buckle:

Side:

Finally, the money wrist shot ;-):

This is my first Delaurian strap and I have to say they live up to the hype. :-! My wife snagged it after I opened it to see if it would fit on her Locman, but luckily hers is a 22mm and this is 24mm. :) It is a nice thick strap and beautifully colored, but it wears as if it were 1/2 as thick as it is, butter soft. b-) My only complaint about the strap is the tongue on the buckle is too thin and would probably be better if it were a GPF style to fit in the round holes, but it's a minor problem. :-d

The sad part of this whole thing is the strap doesn't fit my wrist. I'm right in-between holes, so I guess I'll have to part with this combo. :-( I just need to figure a fair price.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Fantastic Combo!:-!.....They look Awesome together.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Great looking combo Rob!!!!!! |>|>|>|> Sorry to read that you have to part with it since it does not fit. :-( <|

Stephen

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. It is a great looking combo and it looks just as nice in person as I imagined it would when I bought the strap and watch. I really wish the strap fit, but it's not the first time I've gotten a nice strap that just didn't fit and I'm sure it's not going to be the last. ;-)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. It is a great looking combo and it looks just as nice in person as I imagined it would when I bought the strap and watch. I really wish the strap fit, but it's not the first time I've gotten a nice strap that just didn't fit and I'm sure it's not going to be the last. ;-)
willith, it's a holiday season, eat a little bit more than u would usually eat and the strap will fit perfectly by x-mas :)

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
willith, it's a holiday season, eat a little bit more than u would usually eat and the strap will fit perfectly by x-mas :)

Maybe you are right, I do tend to "bulk up" during the holidays. ;-) BEEFCAKE!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts