WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hit a hoarders estate sale and picked these out of a box. The Benrus 25J Automatic is in excellent condition and runs great. I also got a Perfecta watch 30mm with a Libela 17j movement. The dial is toast but it runs very accurately. I can't find much on either of these. The last is a National Semiconductor LCD watch. I don't have a battery yet but this should be a fun one. I also got a cool Schaefer fountain pen and an old Bell System mechanical pencil with a dialer end ball. The fountain pen is a a tuckaway model. The back tip unscrews and you pull out. It also appears to be a 1940's Military clip version and the color is "Golden Brown. The metal bar is either rusted or covered with dried ink but repairable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
You have some good stuff there.Please don't be too heartbroken if the digital watch is dead.I have lots of vintage digitals and the movement is fried on all of them.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have some good stuff there.Please don't be too heartbroken if the digital watch is dead.I have lots of vintage digitals and the movement is fried on all of them.
Thanks. I had to order the battery and it's due in any day now. I have actually had fairly good luck with quartz watches lately. I've picked up two Phasar 2000s from 1976 lately. I also picked up a RadioShack Vox talking watch that I need to get batteries for Also. I will let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts