WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

I have a working ETA 2894-2 movement complete (dial, hands, etc.). I am looking for a case that it may fit into. I can find all manner of other cases, but not the one I am looking for. I have searched Ofrei, Ebay and have even "Googled" it. I have also asked my local Rolex-certified watch maker and he had no idea where I could get a case for that movement. Any ideas, or insight? It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,

B37

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gentlemen,

I have a working ETA 2894-2 movement complete (dial, hands, etc.). I am looking for a case that it may fit into. I can find all manner of other cases, but not the one I am looking for. I have searched Ofrei, Ebay and have even "Googled" it. I have also asked my local Rolex-certified watch maker and he had no idea where I could get a case for that movement. Any ideas, or insight? It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,

B37
Hi, you could try this ebay seller, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SWISS-MADE-TIME?_rdc=1 (SWISS-MADE-TIME) I haven't looked myself for what your looking for but have a look it's a great shop. Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
I would get the ETA Manufacturing Docs from their service portal, find the measurements, and then find other movements with similar measurements... Startime has a movement catalogue that might help.

Find one that is more common but has the same dimensions and ask about cases for that. People might know then... right now I suspect they are dismissing you because they aren't going to do all the leg work for you... Requests like the one you are making are out of the norm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is a case on the bay now for this movement..... I used a 7750 case for my project with tension ring and modified movement ring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts