WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been following this watch for a few years now, from concept to (alleged) production, but I am wondering if they are actually a myth.:-s

An eBay seller has one in his store for $9450, but the listing has a single promo shot and no real-world pics. I've never seen a post from an owner on any forum.

It is listed on the Eterna site, and I notice they now claim to have one AD in the US in Woodbury (CT?).

I'd love to try one.:)

· Registered
3,699 Posts
Hey Martin, my guess is that you should be able to get your hands on one now. Last month I bought 5 different watch magazines and the Eterna Kontiki Diver 1000m was advertised in 4 of them. To me, a sure sign that they are now available. The only real shots I've ever seen of one were from this thread that we both took part in last November. BTW I'd love to check one out too. ;-)

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=99399&highlight=Eterna+1000m

· Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey Martin, my guess is that you should be able to get your hands on one now. Last month I bought 5 different watch magazines and the Eterna Kontiki Diver 1000m was advertised in 4 of them. To me, a sure sign that they are now available. The only real shots I've ever seen of one were from this thread that we both took part in last November. BTW I'd love to check one out too. ;-)

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=99399&highlight=Eterna+1000m
Thanks, Lex.|> I have that thread bookmarked. That is still the only time I've ever seen a real-world pic, and here we are over six months later and I've yet to see a thread from an owner anywhere.

At least Eterna have taken the monumental step of adding one AD in the US, so we don't all have to go to Canada now to try the thing.;-)

· Registered
3,699 Posts
Eterna Kontiki Diver 1000m Images:

· Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Eterna Kontiki Diver 1000m Images:

Great pics, Lex.|> Are they from the magazines?

I'm still liking this Eterna.:) Whoever gets to post the first "Look what the FedEx guy just delivered" thread is going to have a major, and very cool, scoop.b-)

· Registered
3,699 Posts

· Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,904 Posts
You know I am a fan of Eterna and had one preordered with the Canada AD only to be told it would come out at some point. They were a$$holes about refunding my money, so I lost alot of respect for Eterna. I would have gotten this watch, which I think is really cool in design and concept, for less than $5K. I doubt it is worth that much let alone over $9K. Somebody will get and review one at some point, but it wont be me...

· Registered
3,699 Posts

· Registered
5,910 Posts
looks great, i love that skeletonized case, adds a nice touch to the slightly mundane solid cases |>.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.