WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i am a collector from Sweden and have waited for this one since they showed it in 2005.

Now its home and i am suprized that the size did not bother me, it´s 46 mm dia and 16.6 mm high.

The Kontiki Diver is a welcome addition to my collection, now growing in the diver department...

Best regards, Hans

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
:-!Very cool.
I believe you're the first here witht that beast.:p

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I've been waiting for someone to get that. a really neat design. the only other one I can think of using the same design was a prototype by dolphin watch co. congrats on that. got more pics?b-)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hans, thats just TOO COOL! I loved it the first time I saw it too....unfortunately just a LITTLE out my $$ range, hopefully not for long :-!
Well done on a fine piece of equipment.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Wow that is some watch. You can defintely say you have one of the most unique designs. Thanks for the additional pictures. I was going to second the request for more pictures.

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
worth the wait. Great looking watch.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
superb, that case back is sweet. Congrats on that loooong wait.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
We have a winner! Fantatic, Hans!|>

I liked it when I first saw the concept, and I like it even more now. Unique, quirky, and very cool.:)

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
the case back os three thumbs up |>|>|>

The whole thing is mind-boggling and unique!

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
WHAT!! that watch is awsome!! Congrats.

Could you let me in on price range? Just wondering if I should give up on the dream.

All I can think of saying is WOW! the caseback the dial the hands the case, all look sum tough.

Have fun. :-!

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
This must be one of the most brutal, awesome divers I have seen. Love the "cage".
Gratulerar till fangsten, 9:59!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
So let me get this straight. Its has an INTERNAL bezel but the ring/markers move when you turn the unmarked EXTERNAL bezel? Or something like that. If so, thats really freakin' sweet.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks friends, yes the outer bezel is released when the housing is tilted up and is moving the scale under the lens.
How thick the lens is, i do not know, sorry.
Price in europe is 6300 euro and in the states 9200 dollares. This is recomended prices....
I found it at ebay...more to get there at discount prices, mine from New Jersey.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thanks for posting pics. That looks totally awesome!

Scott

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Extremely cool piece, Hans! Great pics, too! Congrats! :-!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts