WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
941 - 960 of 1,289 Posts
I just bought this one yesterday, and just to confirm, the bezel insert is aluminum right?
Yes, it's aluminum. I bought mine on a bit of a whim on a Black Friday special and I love it! It's very comfortable and the finishing is great; typical from Eterna. It has actually become a favorite and is definitely a keeper. Post your impressions when yours arrives if you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed that my previous photo is corupted so agai

At 7 photo there is different watch (different patern on strap) and definietly hands are yellow gold.

Sorry if photos are not loading, WUS doesn't allow me to post photos and urls due to new account :(
Photo 7 is my photo. This guy used it without my permission. It's not the first time that has happened with that photo. I can tell you that however you imagine those hands to be yellow gold it is at best a trick of the light. I can assure you that my Eterna has both rose gold hands and markers.

PC051781 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Photo 7 is my photo. This guy used it without my permission. It's not the first time that has happened with that photo. I can tell you that however you imagine those hands to be yellow gold it is at best a trick of the light. I can assure you that my Eterna has both rose gold hands and markers.

by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
That is a sweet dial!!. Love it.
Is this an active model still sold?

PC051781 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
Hi Henry, always enjoyed your photos and your Rado knowledge. I had that same Eterna and sold it. I regret it as it was gorgeous. I loved the strap, the dial, the whole enchilada.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Hi Henry, always enjoyed your photos and your Rado knowledge. I had that same Eterna and sold it. I regret it as it was gorgeous. I loved the strap, the dial, the whole enchilada.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Nice to see you! The KonTiki is one that will stay with me, not only because it's such a great watch, but I have a lot of history and memories with this watch. I have had countless adventures with it and hope to have many more, though now I dive with one of several Quartz KonTiki chronograph.

941 - 960 of 1,289 Posts