WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch is now sold! Thanks WUS!!

I don't have a money tree in my back yard, so in order to acquire a piece I've had my eye on for some time, I need to let go of my Evant Tropic watch with the beautiful blue dial. The watch has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent (probably mint) condition - the four leather straps that come with it have never been mounted. The black nato/zulu strap has not been worn either, as I mounted a leather strap of my own upon arrival (that strap is NOT included). So you get the watch, original four leather straps, and the nato/zulu strap - which is quite nice actually.
This piece is a little extra special because it's number 4 out of 300. In the limited time I wore the watch, it was keeping outstanding time at about +1-2 seconds/day. If you wanted a low numbered piece, I doubt you'll ever see one lower for sale.

Specs of the watch:

Movement: Swiss Made ETA2824-2 Automatic. Elabore grade.
Dial: Gradient Fume Blue with Sunburst with applied gilt luminous indexes
Luminous: Superluminova. BGW9.
Date: 3 O'clock
Case: 316L Stainless Steel. Polished.
Crown: 316L. 6.5mm. Screwdown. Signed Crown
Lug: 20mm
Crystal: 3mm Domed Vintage Sapphire Crystal with Inner Anti-reflective Coat
Water resistance: 300m
Dimensions: 41mm in diameter, 48mm lug to lug, 13mm thick
Power Reserve: ~40 hours

Price is $530 via Paypal shipped to CONUS and includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with Signature Confirmation. I would rather not ship overseas. I will consider it sold in order of received PMs. After shipping costs and Paypal fees, I'm not making a dime on this watch, so please consider the price firm.

IMG_0186.jpg IMG_0183.jpg IMG_0182.jpg IMG_0185.jpg IMG_0184.jpg IMG_0187.jpg IMG_0188.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts