WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to make some room in the watch box! I have nine watches for sale. All prices will include Paypal and conUS shipping. I will describe the conditions of the watches as accurately as possible. Too many watches to get into the specific specs. If you have any questions or need additional photos, please PM me.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt345/tylerad1/Watch%20Box%20Sale/Picture031.jpg[/IMG]

Here is the master link to the photo album. All watches are listed alphabetically under their manufacturer. There are lots of photos, so you might have to scroll through to find the proper photos. NEW PICS ADDED 9/14.

>>>>>Watch Box Sale pictures by tylerad1 - Photobucket<<<<

Starting top left and moving clockwise:

1) Invicta Pro Diver- SOLD.

2) Enzo Mechana EMV001- 92%. Beautiful 1000m orange faced diver that is built like a tank and powered by a strong swiss movement. Comes on brown OEM strap that has been worn-90%. Also comes with a like new black rubber strap and a heavy duty stainless steel bracelet that is also like new condition. Extra links included. Extra screw bars included as well. Running +5 secs/day. Watch is in great shape, with a flawless crystal. Some marks on the caseback. The bezel has the usual swirlies, and the lugs are fairly clean, except for two small scratches, one on each bottom lug. There is a small ding on the case at the 7 o'clock position that I tried to capture in a photo. The crown is smooth, as is the HEV. The bezel clicks nicely, and lines up perfectly with the 12. Very strong lume. Warranty card dated Nov. 13, 2005 is included with the display box. WAS $580---NOW $520.

Specs from manufacturer:
Diameter of the case: 42.00mm
Width of the band: 24.00mm
The total thickness of the watch: 16.70mm, weight 286 grams
Crystal: domed 5.30mm thick sapphire w ultra violet coating on the underside
Movement: ETA 2824-2 Automatic with engraved enzo mechana rotor
Case and band: 316L surgical stainless steel
Water resistant: 1000meter/3300ft
Luminous hands, minute track, and bezel triangle
Solid steel screwed bars affix the bracelet to the case, and screw pin bracelet with butterfly clasp with EM logo
Extra large setting crown
Deeply engraved EM logo on case back, and both crowns
Helium escape valve

3) Seiko SKX007 modified heavily---SOLD!

4) Stowa Marine Original- SOLD!!

5) Marina Militare 326 Pan homage. 98%. No marks, dings or scratches. Watch is like new. Uses a combination automatic and handwind powered movement. Running -9 secs/day. Chrono works great, and all hands line up at 12 o'clock. Strong power reserve, and bright lume. Comes on brown croc leather strap with deploy buckle. No box. WAS $150---NOW $120.

Specs from manufacturer:
BRAND: Marina Militare
MOVEMENT: Automatic 7750 Full chronograph movement
CASE DIAMETER: 44 mm without crown
CASE MATERIAL: Brushed 316L stainless steel case with polished bezel and back
BRACELET: Leather Strap with buckle
FRONT GLASS: scratch proof mineral glass
BACK GLASS: Solid Case back with insignia
Clasp type: Deployment Buckle

6) Ticino--SOLD.

7) Glycine Lagunare ref. 3819. 93-95%. Watch is pristine except for one small mark on bezel at 54 minute marker, shown in photo. Case has been taken very good care of, but still shows the typical swirlies that plague polished cases. Beautiful 25 jewel Swiss ETA 2824-2 auto movement can be observed through display caseback. Smooth turning crowns and bezel. Great lume and power reserve. Running strong +3 secs/day. Comes on vanilla scented generic heavy-duty black rubber strap. No box or papers. Worn less than 10 times. WAS $625---NOW $559.

Specs from manufacturer:
Movement Caliber: ETA 2824-2 automatic
Functions: hours, minutes and seconds, date display in window
Size: 11 1/2"
Jewels: 25
Power Reserve: 38 hours
Hz: 4/28'800 vibrations per hour
Finish: nickel coated oscillating weight on ball bearing decorated "Côtes de Genève"

Case, Dial & Hands
Material: stainless steel
Diameter: 46mm without crown
Height: 12.50mm with see-through back
Finish: polished
Waterproof: 30 atm
Back: screwed see-through mineral glass
Glass: sapphire
Dial: black with SL
Hands: black with SL
Crown: screw-down
Special features: The topring is positioned by a special spacer system at 4h

8 & 9) Two Officina del Tempos--SOLD

Once again, please PM me with any questions.
Thanks much
Tyler

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WATCH BOX SALE!!! STOWA, ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, TICINO, INVICTA, MM Homage, and more...

bump!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WATCH BOX SALE!!! STOWA, ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, TICINO, INVICTA, MM Homage, and more...

bump

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

up

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Re: WATCH BOX SALE!!! STOWA, ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, MM Homage, and more...

I am working on getting more close ups of the MM homage and the Seiko Soxa. I am also doing a movement accuracy check on the Glycine, Enzo, Stowa, and MM homage that will be done tomorrow around 4pm. I will post the results then. I appreciate all the offers, but I am not open to trades at this time. I didn't include it in my original post, but my Paypal is tylerad1 at msu dot edu.

Thanks

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: WATCH BOX SALE!!! STOWA, ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, MM Homage, 2x Officina del Tempo....

All new hi-res photos (at least as hi-res as i know how to capture) posted in photobucket. I tried to get as many close-ups of the dial, crystal, crowns, movements, etc as possible. Thanks

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: NEW PICS ADDED!!------WATCH BOX SALE!!! STOWA, ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, MM Homage, 2x ODT

bump

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: NEW PICS ADDED!!------WATCH BOX SALE!!! STOWA, ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, MM Homage, 2x ODT

back up

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Make me some offers----i'm looking to move these watches!!!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

back up

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Stowa MO sold!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: EVERYTHING REDUCED!!!!!--WATCH BOX SALE!!! ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, MM Homage, 2x ODT....

Willing to accept ridiculous offers!!!! Try me!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: EVERYTHING REDUCED!!!!!--WATCH BOX SALE!!! ENZO, GLYCINE, SOXA, MM Homage....

ODTs SOLD!!!

Back up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts