WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
My Suunto Core has picked up some new friends in the past couple of months. The GMT II w/ the ceramic bezel has been really accurate--about -5 sec/month. My Core is about -4 sec/month. The Axis Lock on the Benchmade is a joy to use, as is the new clasp on the GMT

Edited: to remove photo with knife. Please read WUS guidelines.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice looking edc! They really nailed it with the new clasp design. The chapter ring still bugs me though. I would love to upgrade the clasp on my SD to the GMTIIc clasp. I'll see whay the great wizard has to say when it's service time lol.

I also have the light black band on my Core how are you liking it so far? I find it much more comfortable especially in the warming months.

Benchmade makes some nice tools I rotate between my M2 710 and my LG reg seb for duty use.

great tools use them in good health! all the best.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The new clasp really is nice. The spring-loaded mechanism works very well, and is very secure. The "Rolex Rolex Rolex..." is too much. Unfortunately, the new Deep Sea Sea Dweller has even more writing on the rehaut. Your Sea Dweller is a classic and quite a substantial piece. A colleage has one, and it's a monster on my wrist. Though the Core hasn't had much wrist time lately, I really do like the vented strap. Plus, without articulated lugs, it sits better in one place on my wrist. The Mini Griptilian is an excellent piece. Lightweight, yet solid. Hope all your awesome tools serve you well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts