WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,I'm finally an happy owner of a M5600 !! Love the watch !! Thing is tho that due to low light conditions the poor guy had the battery level constantly on M. So I came out with this idea,so that the new and fresh ray of sun could have been catched early in the morning. Did not work anyway,Paris grey skies and narrow street did not help the watch to retain it's energy. It stayed on H just for breakfast time and went on M again....:-(. Of course,wife told me I'm crazy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
nice pic, a gshock reining on Paris beautiful street...

·
Banned
5,317 Posts
cal me crazy - not only is tis a brilliant idea but this photo just makes my plugs spark, might just have to use it as my laptop background.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I never thought of that! I usually just lay mine on the window seal!:-d
One full day of outside activity in a short sleeved shirt and she'll be up to full speed!:-!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
she's right : you must be crazy to put some tape on your gshock ;-)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Wow.... creativity at it's finest... :-!

Made me laugh so hard, oh my what a great picture!

No worries mate... you just have to be patient. I got one new Solar Atomic G, that took a week to go from M as it came out the box, to H.

Cheers...
Oh and keep on posting more of your great pictures!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
i dont know why but today i put out my gw-m5600 from its box the first time in at least 1/2 year and it still was on H. but before that time, i used to wear it frequently but it sometimes went to M. maybe cause i cant use the functions when its in the box and so it will stay on H for many months.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
i dont know why but today i put out my gw-m5600 from its box the first time in at least 1/2 year and it still was on H. but before that time, i used to wear it frequently but it sometimes went to M. maybe cause i cant use the functions when its in the box and so it will stay on H for many months.
According to Casio if it's fully charged when you put it away in a dark area with no exposure to light it will remain charged up to 8 months.

Cheers...

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
According to Casio if it's fully charged when you put it away in a dark area with no exposure to light it will remain charged up to 8 months.

Cheers...
according to casio most of my watches should already have empty batteries (many classics should last 2 years, but last much longer, even i use them a lot).

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm impressed you had tape with you on holiday! :-d

Good to see from the pic that the Parisian's parking skills still leaves a lot to be desired ... ;-)

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's very original. :-d

I think I know what the problem is... you're using the wrong kind of tape, you should be using duct tape. lol :-!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts