WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

261 - 280 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
this watch is so ugly I can't decide if I really want it or really don't want it... I'll ponder a bit more, I've spent a lot on watches lately as is anyway...

·
Registered
219 Posts
this watch is so ugly I can't decide if I really want it or really don't want it... I'll ponder a bit more, I've spent a lot on watches lately as is anyway...
Okay, I've decided - ugly or not, I'm not gonna pass on something this unique... Paycheck is coming soon anyway :)

Odessa200, put me in for #227 - the date I decided to get the watch (since my son's birthday is already taken, and I'm not taking the date of my wedding or my ex's birthday, that's for sure).

·
Premium Member
6,684 Posts
Okay, I've decided - ugly or not, I'm not gonna pass on something this unique... Paycheck is coming soon anyway :)
You probably have time to save up anyway. No posts in the Sadko thread on watch.ru for almost a month, and the month before that they were discussing acrylic vs sapphire. Then there's the matter of payment, still 50 or so people who haven't been notified to pay.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
You probably have time to save up anyway. No posts in the Sadko thread on watch.ru for almost a month, and the month before that they were discussing acrylic vs sapphire. Then there's the matter of payment, still 50 or so people who haven't been notified to pay.
there will be an update soon. Please stay tuned.

·
Registered
219 Posts
To be honest, it's not so much about saving the money for the watch, but actually buying the watch (I would see a payment as 'buying'), since I've bought a lot of watches as of late and I'd like to take a break from it - from buying, that is ;), maybe also sell some that I don't think I'll be wearing or are simply superfluous in my collection atm.

·
Premium Member
6,684 Posts
To be honest, it's not so much about saving the money for the watch, but actually buying the watch (I would see a payment as 'buying'), since I've bought a lot of watches as of late and I'd like to take a break from it - from buying, that is ;), maybe also sell some that I don't think I'll be wearing or are simply superfluous in my collection atm.
I just thought it was funny when you said your paycheck is coming soon, like you would use some of that for the Sadko. I've had perhaps a dozen paychecks arrive since signing up :)
But, perhaps Odessa has some exciting news on the progress :)

·
Registered
3,184 Posts

Odessa200, put me in for #227 - the date I decided to get the watch (since my son's birthday is already taken, and I'm not taking the date of my wedding or my ex's birthday, that's for sure).
You are on the list now

·
Registered
6 Posts
there will be an update soon. Please stay tuned.
Hi there! I'm also here... waiting to pay my 2 pieces of this fantastic Sadko project... :love:
I'm waiting MY private message with the Paypal address I had to use for the payment :rolleyes:
on August 5th I leave for the well-deserved holidays and I hope to be able to pay for it in the next few days :D

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Hi there! I'm also here... waiting to pay my 2 pieces of this fantastic Sadko project... :love:
I'm waiting MY private message with the Paypal address I had to use for the payment :rolleyes:
on August 5th I leave for the well-deserved holidays and I hope to be able to pay for it in the next few days :D
go on your holiday! These projects take a while to complete.

·
Registered
102 Posts

we just want TO PAY!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's actually the opposite of "normal"!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I would like to request watch number 258
thanks Odessa.

261 - 280 of 293 Posts