WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

281 - 300 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Don’t keep us in suspenders
let me clarify: I am not the one with an update. From the project admin I know that update is coming. The project is moving. He did not share all the details and I do not want to play a game of a ‘broken phone’. Once he is ready to share the details he will do so.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I would like to test that bad boy out on my wrist, very nice!
I would rather have a strap as well..... or both would be great.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Fantastic, lose the bracelet though.

Is this the update? Apologies I didn’t understand your previous post fully.
I like old style Soviet bracelets - in looks, how they feel once you put them on is a different story... but if they made it all steel instead of thin steel maybe it would be a different story...

On the other hand, a Jubilee makes EVERYTHING look better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I ask to be able to join the project for the purchase of the Sadko, I have no preference for the number. Regards

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hey Odessa, Is it possible to ask if we could have a bracelet and strap option for this watch?
Just wondering, thanks.

I would like to thank you for your time and effort to help bring this project to reality. So ......
Thank you very much sir It Is very much appreciated, jimzilla.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good evening for my registration mistake I had been banned for multiple accounts, but now everything is ok thanks to the very nice WUS administrators.
I ask if possible to have the number 269.
Thank you and greetings.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Hey Odessa, Is it possible to ask if we could have a bracelet and strap option for this watch?
Just wondering, thanks.

I would like to thank you for your time and effort to help bring this project to reality. So ......
Thank you very much sir It Is very much appreciated, jimzilla.
it is being discussed but at the moment the project and the price covers just the watch. Many participants object adding any strap/bracelet fearing additional delays that this may cause. We will see how this develops.

281 - 300 of 356 Posts