WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a vintage Trainmaster with an exhibition back? Any idea where to get a custom one without paying an arm and a leg? I'm kinda surprised that you can't just find clear casebacks online, but my searches have gone nowhere...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Has anyone seen a vintage Trainmaster with an exhibition back? Any idea where to get a custom one without paying an arm and a leg? I'm kinda surprised that you can't just find clear casebacks online, but my searches have gone nowhere...
I have on that I bought on ebay a few years ago. The exhibition back kept making me take off the watch just to admire the works. Haven't seen any cases like it available; my searches have gone nowhere also.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have on that I bought on ebay a few years ago. The exhibition back kept making me take off the watch just to admire the works. Haven't seen any cases like it available; my searches have gone nowhere also.

Yeah, the mechanics of this watch are gorgeous... I would love to get a case back where I could look at it. I can't imagine that making one would be that hard for a factory or something...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts