·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was what was going through my mind. But nonetheless, I still think that the Valjoux 7750 movement even undecorated is still interesting to look at. I have a U-Boat flightdeck with the same Valjoux 7750 undecorated movement. It has an exhibition caseback and up to now, I enjoy looking at it.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks... I'm sending him an email now.. Crossing my fingers..

·
Registered
206 Posts
....They do not have a sapphire case back for the 47mm steel chrono....
... just a little patience...
If you remember one of my latest posts (like you said - I do not post to often) I've said that I am waiting for display case back for 47mm.
When it arrives I'll post it - I hope before 20th April (this year).

btw
thank's for answering other post about white hands for me - :-!.
Now I am here by pure luck - I am in trouble with dental surgery and I won't be visiting for a few days.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Yep I remember now...... I read & respond to so much here every day as the forum quickly grows I simply forgot about your special sapphire case back order with Gunter.....:-s...:-d Looking forward to seeing it......:-!

... just a little patience...
If you remember one of my latest posts (like you said - I do not post to often) I've said that I am waiting for display case back for 47mm.
When it arrives I'll post it - I hope before 20th April (this year).

btw
thank's for answering other post about white hands for me - :-!.
Now I am here by pure luck - I am in trouble with dental surgery and I won't be visiting for a few days.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck Beard! Will patiently wait for your sapphire caseback to arrive..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Riker!

Sent an email to Gunter last week. Still got no response yet. Will send him another email today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.