WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i went to Sipadan Island..Sipadan-Mabul Resort, Sabah, Malaysia. and i managed to had some chit chat with some local divers (they are born under the sea!!..yes they are super pro diver) and almost all of them using this EXPIDITION Dive Watch...the watch is quite cheap,and according to them,the watch is durable,and reliable use in diving..i thing it uses Miyota..other features includes leather strap (but i dont really like it) and mineral domed crystal (double coated)

im preparing to open my wallet for it and i need info..there is not many infos from the net..but this is the pic

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Brand

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: EXPEDITION divers watch..any info needed

It looks like Lum-Tec is selling their 500m case to other companies.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f320/DEMO842/Lum-Tec%20500m/LT-
500MWrst_Logo.jpg
yes..it looks so familiar..but i think Lum-Tec looks better..what do u think..should i go for it..its usd370.00..is it worth?

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

thanks..actualy i got it for 0nly USD300..happy with it..the movement running smooth..not wearing it for 12hours n still running great..i just ordered orange 24mm ISOFAINE..hopefully it'l look more interesting..

· Registered
9,207 Posts

That is a good price for that watch. Congratulations!

It is interesting that the exact same case is listed 500M for Lumtec and 200M for the other brand.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.