WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Sinn 556i Red Seconds
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have been looking for the ideal strap for my trusty SNK 805, and I believe I may have found it in the form of a Laco Leather Pilot Strap (linked below). Does anyone have experience with their straps? I have a pretty dainty wrist (6.5") so a major concern is the length of the strap and whether or not it will fit properly.

Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a better leather strap (nato, pilot, classic) for the SNK, under $50, I'd be thrilled to hear about it. Thank you all in advance for your knowledge, time, and expertise.

Laco Strap: https://www.laco-watches.com/en/accessories/calf-leather-strap-brown-18mm

·
Premium Member
66,449 Posts
Can’t speak for the current straps as the one on my Aachen is a couple of years old but it’s a lovely strap that’s a bit on the thick side for my 6.75” wrist. I dare say that it will bed in with use but in my case that will take a fair bit of time to happen.

·
Registered
Sinn 556i Red Seconds
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can’t speak for the current straps as the one on my Aachen is a couple of years old but it’s a lovely strap that’s a bit on the thick side for my 6.75” wrist. I dare say that it will bed in with use but in my case that will take a fair bit of time to happen.
I have similar issues with the OEM Hamilton strap on my King Khaki. It’s an amazing strap - the thickness even tapers down to keep it from bulking when buckled - but it’s so damn thick in general that it has taken forever to mold to my wrist.

Thanks for that feedback; that’s great information to have and consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Sinn 556i Red Seconds
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts