WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Parnis watch from Manbushijie on 11/22, and it is now 12/30. I live on the East Coast of the US. For those who have ordered from Manbushijie, how long did shipping take? I e-mailed them and was told "don't worry it... it has been shipped."

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ask for its tracking number and try to track it in the China Post Tracking System (http://www.track-chinapost.com/)

I live in Brazil and I have ordered a watch from him. it has arrived in one month.

Good Luck !

André.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
My Parnis from him took about a month. It might be stuck in US Customs for review. Also, Holiday post can take a lot longer. Manbushijie is honest but his English is so-so. Tracking number could help.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the tracking number. All it tells me is that origin post is preparing shipment. It has said that for weeks.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i ordered from dajiwatch. it was supposedly shipped 11-24. And I'm still waiting.

Once I ordered something off the bay from singapore and it took a full 2 months to arrive.

If it doesnt arrive in 2 months, it's probably not going to arrive.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not sure how long my MM homage took but I received it no problem.

Also, one of the small screws fell out from the crown guard. All I did was email manbushijie and they sent me 2 replacement screws.

I have nothing but good things to say about manbushijie.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered my Parnis from him as well. It took roughly a month (not exact on time) and I live on west coast. The tracking didn't update much for me as well. It takes awhile, but if over 2 months I'd get on the horn. I have no problems w/ my Parnis to this day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm coming up on my 1st anniversary with my Marina Millitare Regatta and Parnis PR 2 from Manbushijie. I seem to remember it taking around five weeks or so. It was a first purchase and a leap of faith but it all worked out fine. Tracking didn't work well for me but based on the excellent information on this forum I didn't get too anxious about it. Both watches arrived in perfect condition. One year later they are perfect! I have learned how to regulate my MM Regatta so Idon't have to reset the time anymore. Just set it in a different position overnight to slow the +/- seconds a day.

Gong Wei is a good guy from my experience. Hope the wach arrives very soon...enjoy it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Shipments from overseas seem to be slow for all of us right now. I ordered from Manbushijie last summer, and had my watch in about 2 1/2 weeks from when it shipped (delivery on East Coast USA). I was able to follow its progress (or lack thereof) pretty well with USPS tracking. For instance, it was clear when it began to sit in customs, about a week after shipment. But it seems you can't always count on USPS tracking. I'm in the same boat you are right now -- I have a watch that supposedly shipped from Germany on 12/3, but there's no tracking info at all on USPS site other than "Origin post is preparing shipment".

The holiday crunch, weather delays in Europe and in the NY/NJ area due to snow are probably conspiring to keep our watches stuck somewhere in transit. My hope is that the postal system will catch up with its overseas airmail next week after the New Years holiday -- maybe give it another week and then ask Manbushijie to initiate a trace?

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gong Wei emailed me and told me the watch was lost in the mail and that he would send me another one via DHL 5-7 day shipping. He also promised an extra gift for my troubles. Now that is good customer service!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I received mine after a month(got it yesterday), however I'm considering giving away my new Parnis watch, as it feels a bit too big for my liking. I believe the 'gift' often added to his shipments is a rather nice pen.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Don't worry! I already made orders with Munbushijie and never had any problems. But yes, you have to wait around 20/30 days... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts