WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever shopped there? Even if the name sounds like it, it's not an official Omega watch store. They brag about selling watches with serial numbers intact.

They got their own inhouse Omega technicians, so it is probably grey market.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
It is for this reason that we are not recognized as Authorized Dealers as described by the manufacturer.

Omega Watch Store do not sell products in accordance to manufacturer suggested retail pricing, therefore warranties offered are facilitated through us to save you both time and money. We provide warranty coverage of generally THREE YEARS from the date of purchase on the OMEGA watch (the manufacturer only offer two years warranty which will take several months each time). Your watch will be serviced in-house by our professional OMEGA watch technicians

If it was me I'd go with the FAD. Why fool with it <|

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
As I recall this "business" showed up several weeks ago and indications were that it was not legit.

Fr. John†

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Anyone ever shopped there? Even if the name sounds like it, it's not an official Omega watch store. They brag about selling watches with serial numbers intact.

They got their own inhouse Omega technicians, so it is probably grey market.
When you're spending that kind of money, you ought to be fully protected by having the manufacturer's warranty. You never know the "provenance" of a grey market watch.

Was it a return? Has it been repaired and placed back in stock as a new watch? Did it have problems that may be unresolved?

Nope . . . just not worth it!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They had some good prices, but I wanted to know what others knew about the store first.
Haven't bought anything yet. I'll probably end up buying from some reputable used watch sellers on the net instead.

Thanks for the info, guys.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
As I recall this "business" showed up several weeks ago and indications were that it was not legit.

Fr. John†
This was the store where one fake new user was recommending it to another fake new user on this forum a couple of weeks back :rodekaart. The users where banned and I guess the thread was deleted.

Big warning signs on these guys.

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
They had some good prices, but I wanted to know what others knew about the store first.
Haven't bought anything yet. I'll probably end up buying from some reputable used watch sellers on the net instead.

Thanks for the info, guys.
My recollection is that this business isn't even a legitimate gray market dealer! NO ONE sells brand new P.O.'s for 1900.00. There is no address or telephone number anywhere on their website. Stay Away!!!!!! <|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|

KAT

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
This was the store where one fake new user was recommending it to another fake new user on this forum a couple of weeks back :rodekaart. The users where banned and I guess the thread was deleted.

Big warning signs on these guys.
Correct.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I would be beware ....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone knows OmegaWatchStore ???

OmegaWatchStore is a new Omega watch E-retailer. Their price are too low to be true. For instance, their sale price for Omega Constellation Ladies watch 192.10.00 is $1,820, but it is $2,484 at Jomashop. You cannot find any phone numbers, store or mailing address on their web site. It looks very suspicious. Only limited information can be found for OmegaWatchStore on WHOIS.net: http://www.whois.net/whois/OmegaWatchStore
Does anyone knows this NYC based Omega store or did anybody order anything from it? Your experience can protect future victims.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Re: Does anyone knows OmegaWatchStore ???

Mmmm, you're linking to this thread again :-d .
I merged another thread on the same topic into this one. NSC's link was from the other thread.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Omega Watch Store sells FAKES (www dot omegawatchstore dot com). I learned the hard way. I purchased a Seamaster 2220.80 from them on 8/1 and received it on 8/13. I first got worried when I saw that the watch was being shipped from China, which was odd since the whois database said the company behind the web site is in New York. Once the watch arrived and opened the package it looked legitimate to me, but when I took it to an authorized dealer to have the bracelet sized they noticed right away. I hate scams, wish I could knock on their door and return the watch in person. o| Steer clear from the Omega Watch Store!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The Omega Watch Store sells FAKES (www dot omegawatchstore dot com). I learned the hard way. I purchased a Seamaster 2220.80 from them on 8/1 and received it on 8/13. I first got worried when I saw that the watch was being shipped from China, which was odd since the whois database said the company behind the web site is in New York. Once the watch arrived and opened the package it looked legitimate to me, but when I took it to an authorized dealer to have the bracelet sized they noticed right away. I hate scams, wish I could knock on their door and return the watch in person. o| Steer clear from the Omega Watch Store!
Oh man, that's #$%**&#! I can see that people will fall for this site, they look pretty professional. I can't imagine the rage you get when you find out

·
Registered
659 Posts
wow the site looks good from a buyer's point of view, but the lack of info definitely give it away.

csager: so how did your AD find out it's a fake?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My recollection is that this business isn't even a legitimate gray market dealer! NO ONE sells brand new P.O.'s for 1900.00. There is no address or telephone number anywhere on their website. Stay Away!!!!!! <|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|

KAT
x10 !!!!!<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|

·
Registered
1 Posts
:oops:I just ordered something online with them last week and I still have no confirmation about my order. It is still "pending"....yeah...for the past 10 days! I knew it was too good to be true....reading the thread, it definitely is a very murky area. There were lots of grammatical errors on the website, no telephone number, received a response to my inquiry after 6pm PST....its 10pm in New York...still at work??? HMMM..... No name of the person that emailed me...yeah...RED FLAG!

I don't know what to do...they have all my information....I have cancelled my card already. o| I wish I found this site before I foolishly ordered online!o|

1 - 20 of 22 Posts