WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

· Registered
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
What research went into this experiment, ask random people to name three diver watches!!? Haha
No surprises here. Nice set.
Heh, no research, just like the look, looks like it fits, I can afford it, buy it, try it, like it keep, no likey, sell, wash, rinse, repeat till satisfaction . . . and here we are!

Reactions: mumblypeg

· Registered
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Reactions: mumblypeg

· Registered
34 Posts

· Registered
8,618 Posts
I love that rubber strap on your 300MC--may I ask who it's from?
It's nothing special but I love them plus they are cheap so when they get beat easily replaced - Barton Elite Silicone

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Hand Clock Finger Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

· Registered
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Great trio! I'm wondering about the Invicta(s) in your collection... Care to share?
Sure . . . I wanted to find out what all the negative hooha was about Invicta so I bought a diver. What I found is that for the 80 bucks I paid, I got a very decent watch with the look that I like (obviously) so I keep it and use it here and there. Would prefer no magnifier or date for that matter but hey, I guess I can't have it all at that price ;)

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property

· Registered
56 Posts
Very nice choices. Been a Blancpain fan for a while and out of all the Blancpain pieces I have owned, I never had a chance to own the one you have. It's on my list - either one like yours or one of the newer Acts they are releasing.

I have the same Submariner; ver versatile piece.

I need to check out that Omega SM 300; as you've shown it's a strap monster candidate

· Registered
11,335 Posts
That's a great trio of watches, you have drhr. (y)

Reactions: drhr

· Registered
11,335 Posts
My trio of divers. Admittedly, some may say having two Omega 39.5mm Planet Oceans, is a bit samey.
However, I think they are just about different enough.
Out of the three, the ceramic PO is easily my favourite.
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Rectangle

· Registered
17,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
My trio of divers. Admittedly, some may say having two Omega 39.5mm Planet Oceans, is a bit samey.
However, I think they are just about different enough.
Out of the three, the ceramic PO is easily my favourite.
View attachment 17186946
Very, very nice Higgs, love that blue dial! Wouldn't be too same for me, have absolutely no problem with identical watches in different dial colors, have a couple right now (y)

Reactions: HiggsBoson

· Registered
11,335 Posts
Very, very nice Higgs, love that blue dial! Wouldn't be too same for me, have absolutely no problem with identical watches in different dial colors, have a couple right now (y)
Thanks for the kind comments. The complete collection. :)
Watch Analog watch Light Rectangle Clock

61 - 80 of 97 Posts