WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2301 - 2320 of 2358 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

Couple of years of daily wear are starting to really make them selves felt. The accumulated scratches and stories no longer make me cringe when they occur...... life time watch

•• sent by two turn tables and a microphone ••

·
Registered
239 Posts

Couple of years of daily wear are starting to really make them selves felt. The accumulated scratches and stories no longer make me cringe when they occur...... life time watch

I've had mine coming up to a year now and those polished surfaces are scratch magnets! Still, as you, I intend to hold onto this one so I'm learning to live with it. Besides, it'll go off to RSC at some point and I'm sure they'll make it scratch free again.

·
Registered
360 Posts

Holding the baby in my left arm Sunday night, put him down in his crib and when I lifted my hand up, *wham!

Right on the metal railing. Looked at it and shrugged haha. Worn 24/7 for 8 months so far. Showering, sleeping, swimming, hiking, you name it. It’s interesting to me how much MORE I bond with a watch when I decidedly never take it off. This one will never leave my possession

Edit: I figure I’d upload how she’s held up when worn so much

Last iteration of timing- lost 1.3 seconds in 9 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

The more this one gets scratched up from daily wear.... the more comfortable I am with it in wrist.
I suspect this will be the summer of downsizing with my watch collection.
Goal will be a couple of daily wearers, a beater for heavy sport days and a dress watch for strap changes and special occasion wear. Sometimes less is more.

·
Registered
305 Posts
For the past few weeks or so, I tried to wear just one watch without taking it off regardless of what I was doing including wearing it in shower and sleep.

Guess which piece was by far the most comfortable piece? It's ridiculous how at times I even forgot I have a watch on.

Sent from my Beep Boop device.

2301 - 2320 of 2358 Posts