WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a search I found one example. I like white faced watches (though I don't have one) on leather, especially brown. If ya'll could post some examples that 'd be great! Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very good examples, thank you. I am considering one of these. I sometimes worry about the weight, but I'm thinking a leather strap would go great. Which you have confirmed.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
You have to be careful of the tight room between the spring bar and the sharp edge of the watch back. Many straps will be cut or scraped. The middle black strap--a Kuki--fits well. The tan Hirsch performance strap is 22mm and will get scraped a bit. The vintage strap gets scraped too but being rustic, it doesn't make much difference.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You have to be careful of the tight room between the spring bar and the sharp edge of the watch back. Many straps will be cut or scraped. The middle black strap--a Kuki--fits well. The tan Hirsch performance strap is 22mm and will get scraped a bit. The vintage strap gets scraped too but being rustic, it doesn't make much difference.
I love the vintage looking strap. Do you mind sharing where you got it from? I'm interested in doing to same to my explorer II

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I love the vintage looking strap. Do you mind sharing where you got it from? I'm interested in doing to same to my explorer II
Sure--Choice Cuts on Etsy. You can ask Joel to trim down the lug end of a 22mm strap to 21mm to better fit the Explorer II. There are other strap producers on Etsy as well, but I've only ordered from Choice Cuts.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I would love to wear mine on leather, but it's at the very very limit of too small for me and taking it off the bracelet makes it look even smaller. :(

Another vote for Choice Cuts from me though. He usually posts clearance stuff in f319 if there's something you like in the right size.

·
Premium Member
7,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: Dedhed

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
This brown strap looks like a winner! Where's it from if you don't mind sharing buddy
Thanks! Ordered it from Greg spitz @922 leather here on the forum. You can find him in the strap section. Totally customizable- Greg is great to work with.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sure--Choice Cuts on Etsy. You can ask Joel to trim down the lug end of a 22mm strap to 21mm to better fit the Explorer II. There are other strap producers on Etsy as well, but I've only ordered from Choice Cuts.
Thanks! Just ordered one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts