1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Looks great on that kevlar Inlanding!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Had one for a while too. Very cleanly designed, comfortable and well made! :-!....... Miss it :-(

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
It's a great watch indeed! I just traded mine + cash for a watch that I just had to have (Revue Thommen Cricket Nautical). I miss it already!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I've had my Laco-Black LE diver for nearly five years. Cool watch that deserves more wrist time.

Something about German watches makes them looked more pulled-together, or organized, if you will, than so many other watches.

·
Registered
194 Posts
|>

I've got the PVD version. Nice watch, but it's headed back to the factory for repair, the crown fell off while I was setting the time, a few days after getting it. This was a major bummer, but a one in a million kind of failure, I researched this watch before purchasing, and heard nothing but good reviews.

·
Banned
62 Posts
|>

I've got the PVD version. Nice watch, but it's headed back to the factory for repair, the crown fell off while I was setting the time, a few days after getting it. This was a major bummer, but a one in a million kind of failure, I researched this watch before purchasing, and heard nothing but good reviews.
We improoved the crowns. New crowns are showing LACO "L".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts