WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my WUS Limited Edition HMT Pilot watches. As you know, these are extremely rare to come by and only 500 were ever made. I am willing to give you a great deal if you buy both.

A few points to start off with before I get into the description of each of the watches available

*US only
*Price includes Paypal Fees and Shipping
*Paypal transactions only
*I will ship insured and with tracking only
*Shipping to Paypal verified address only
*FS only
*Feel free to make offers, but please note that low balling will waste your time and mine
*Any questions you have and any additional pictures you need, please feel free to PM me for more details
*Please forgive any pictures that are not clear or have dust or fingerprints on them
*I will do my best to describe each watch in detail along with any scratches, dents or scuffs it may have. However please feel free to ask questions and I will answer them

I have purchased and sold a lot of watches on WUS. You can find feedback for me as a buyer and seller under the handle “goodboi7000”. I will do all I can to make sure all transactions are smooth. Please read carefully, there are a lot of details in my post.

HMT WUS LE Pilot (One of 500) – Brown Strap

*Price - $175 (including Paypal fees and shipping)
*Hand Wound – Running and keeping good time
*Overall – watch is in good condition, keeps good time, all adjustments work and crown sits nicely. Has been worn very few times in rotation with other watches. Non-smoking home
*Watch Head – Good condition, there is a small dent on the bottom back side of the watch which is not visible while wearing it
*Bezel – good condition, small minor scratches
*Crystal – crystal is acrylic and has small abrasions that can be removed easily with polywatch or toothpaste
*Leather Strap – This is an original Tourneau strap. It shows signs of wear on the front and back from the couple of times this was worn and the remainder of the times it was kept in a watch box on a watch pillow. Strap shows folds but no tears on the inside and outside. Has plenty of life left.
*Warranty – No idea
*Other – Watch does not come with a box, receipt or papers of any kind. A generic steel bracelet is included with the purchase
*Additional Details – This is one of the rarest watches of its kind, only 500 of these exist in the wild

HMT WUS LE 1.jpg

HMT WUS LE Pilot (One of 500) – Black Strap

*Price - $175 (including Paypal fees and shipping)
*Hand Wound – Running and keeping good time
*Overall – watch is in good condition, keeps good time, all adjustments work and crown sits nicely. Has been worn very few times in rotation with other watches. Non-smoking home
*Watch Head – Good condition, polished surfaces show mild scratches, no dent or anything too deep.
*Bezel – good condition, small minor scratches
*Crystal – crystal is acrylic and has small abrasions that can be removed easily with polywatch or toothpaste
*Leather Strap – This is the original HMT strap the watch came with. It shows signs of wear on the front and back from the couple of times this was worn and the remainder of the times it was kept in a watch box on a watch pillow. Strap shows folds but no tears on the inside and outside. Has plenty of life left.
*Warranty – No idea
*Other – Watch does not come with a box, receipt or papers of any kind. A blue leather Nato Strap is included with the purchase
*Additional Details – This is one of the rarest watches of its kind, only 500 of these exist in the wild
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
HMT WUS LE 2.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts