WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsor
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you hear the words "Omega Seamaster," you may recognize it as the "Bond Watch." However, this model of watch predates the mystery man himself.
On Omega’s 100[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary in 1948, the Omega Seamaster was revealed to the world. It quickly earned the audience’s interest and became the brand's best-seller. It is the oldest model in Omega’s collection, and it is still a hit among the enthusiast...CLICK HERE to read entire article...

Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition Trio (Custom).jpg

·
Premium Member
1,519 Posts
This is my Grail and it will probably be a fantasy forever. Beautiful watch, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
15202ST
307 Posts
Got to try it on at Omega NYC Boutique a few months back. Omega really nailed this one. Loved how it wears on my wrist despite the 42mm size, which is usually a bit big for me.

Instagram @nywatchcollector

·
Registered
725 Posts
Faux patina is the equivalent of ripped jeans. And is that military marking on a commercial watch? Can’t take it seriously.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Faux patina is the equivalent of ripped jeans. And is that military marking on a commercial watch? Can’t take it seriously.
you do know that Omega used to supply the SMP to British Navy divers back in the 1960s & 1970s? those watches were made to British MOD specs & had that military arrow. The Rolex MilSub was also a competing supplier.
what do you mean by "can't take it seriously"?

·
Premium Member
37,209 Posts
Interesting......nothing more, nothing less.....

·
Registered
725 Posts
you do know that Omega used to supply the SMP to British Navy divers back in the 1960s & 1970s? those watches were made to British MOD specs & had that military arrow. The Rolex MilSub was also a competing supplier.
what do you mean by "can't take it seriously"?
The key part here is “used to”. But if it makes you feel like a british navy diver wearing it, just go for it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts