WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi, I must confess I have no idea of any Sinn plans - and I don't think Sinn would disclose them anyway ;-) - but isn't it a bit too early to think of an EZM 10 successor?
It's not been around for that long compared to other Sinn watches, and considering the investment they must have made in its movement, I guess they'll try to keep it going for quite some time.
It's also very often in the masthead on their webiste, and probably feels a bit of a flagship watch to Sinn. I do not personally like it, but I do think it's here to stay.
Cheers,
Fabrizio

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yeah, highly unlikely it's going away soon... They even have designs dating back to the 80's so I think the EZM 10 will stick around for a bit

·
Premium Member
7,628 Posts
Agreed re pricing, in my case the Aud was above the usd when my EZM10 was purchased pre owned...I contacted Sinn prior in Germany regarding warranty transfer and their response was fast and positive if work ever needed to be done under warranty,plus service work on my 2 other Sinns should it be required. That piece of mind and the durability and functionality,given that I'm in Australia tipped the scales..along with positives read on this great forum....also I am not looking at resale as they do the job I require them for too well...so respectfully agree re cost...but for me it was better to not be penny wise and pound poor IMHO.....all the best Dave

·
Registered
24 Posts

What an amazing watch...I think it will take some time for a successor to show up. EZM 10 is a stunning timepiece and a major investment by Sinn. I have Sinn U1000,and this one is next,for sure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really like the EZM9 and 10...great build quality. Price is unfortunately high for a Sinn though
What do you mean by "Price is unfortunately high for a Sinn though"? Technology implemented in the watch is something that determines price. This watch is decades ahead of many brands you would probably pay for. ..( Breitling,Omega or some other common and uninteresting brands) . This Sinn costs 4.810 EUR directly from Sinn. Some Sinn dealers can find it even for less. Now,when the German Tax is deducted,you end up buying an amazing and ultra quality watch for around 3500 EUR. Not expensive at all. If Breitling made this watch,it would cost 10.000 EUR for sure. Why would Breitling or Omega be worth the price,and Sinn would not? I will never understand such point of view. Sinn EZM 10 and Sinn U1000 (which I own) are some unbelievably good watches and far better built than all others I have...Breitlings,Omegas,TAG Heuer etc...lets be honest people. Sinn is a miracle. German made,German quality. Technology implemented in U1000 and EZM 10 is unprecedented in the watch industry.

·
Premium Member
7,628 Posts

What an amazing watch...I think it will take some time for a successor to show up. EZM 10 is a stunning timepiece and a major investment by Sinn. I have Sinn U1000,and this one is next,for sure.
Aleks...I would be quite confident that the EZM10 would exceed your expectations ..and if purchased genuinely hope so!!...U1000 killa piece.a 10 would fit the bill mate...to be frank..I've yet to see a Sinn on a members wrist on this forum or occasionally in the wild here in Australia that does not rock ..look great and I would envisage last and last...

·
Registered
24 Posts
@DaveandStu
You are right. EZM10 is a true masterpiece. I will definitely buy it,in the very short future. My U1000 is a killer piece,but it is a diver,and EZM 10 is something else,and I want to have both. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
If they got rid of that stuipd 24 hour indicator, made that the minute counter, and used the central minute counter as a GMT hand I would own one in a heart beat. But as it stands now, I would rather have a 103 Titanium Diapal. Good looking watch though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts