WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
its my first post, so in first place i want to say hello to everyone!
I want to ask you guys for an advise.
I'm interested in buying integrated silicone sinn strap to my ezm 13. I've contacted to watchbuys, but they told me, its not a good option because there are a problem to install/removal. Can anyone share some experience with that combination?
I will be greatful for help ;)

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
It's maybe a little tricky to put on, but nothing major. It's quite a strap. Be very careful cutting it to size. It's one instance where "measure twice, cut once" is sound advice. Go long first, and wear it for a while before you commit to that "one too many" cut.

c918c237c2974d461a4fc37bdcec74c3.jpg

It's a lot of strap. To be honest, I usually just go with the "regular" strap when I want to wear my EZM13 on rubber.

d60a2ad957fb3788c99365e9ee3bd4c9.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much, it was helpful. I will reconsider, maybe i will end up with "regular" one in the end.
Thanks again, cheers ;)

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
The Sinn tool isn’t the best for getting the tight fit of the spring bars set. A good spring bar tool helps a lot. Bergeon is one of the best and not terribly expensive and has interchangeable tips. Worth it IMO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree, sinn's tool isn't very good. Fortunately i've got my own tool kit ;) Thank you guys for info, especially you Camguy for your photos ;) Now i just have to make up my mind ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts