WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay guys, we've done this for the EZM1 LE and it was a great success. Go ahead and flaunt 'em if you've got 'em. ;-)

#06 - Bo (CMSgt Bo) from Colorado Springs
#10 - Brian (briandumais) from New Hampshire
#41 - Peter (gr8sw) from Phoenix, Arizona
#54 - Colin (Nalu) from Seattle-Tacoma Washington

Who's next? Tell us what you've got and where you're at! :-!

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
way to go, Bo... well done, Chief :-! be interesting to see how many make it onto this list...

I know I'm really enjoying mine!!

cheers,
Peter
G9 41

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured as a Sinn Mod and a longtime MWRine, I couldn't not have one, right?

Thanks guys, and thanks Pete for putting me on the trail of this one. My name was on the Frankfurt list (thanks JohnP) but my number never came up so I had to go to Plan B.

Now for the ever elusive ZUZ and ZTZ EZM1s.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Congrats on the ZUZ, it looks like as of this date there are only 3 GSG9 EZM2's owned by forum regulars.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on the ZUZ, it looks like as of this date there are only 3 GSG9 EZM2's owned by forum regulars.
Thanks Brother!

It does seem strange that more of these watches haven't trickled down to collectors. There were 40 initially released to Manufactum; which is a high end German department store. I guess a vast majority of the buyers decided the watch was a keeper.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I was chasing one a couple of years back and ended up having to decide between the EZM2 and an EZM1, I picked up the EZM1 and Bo I think you picked up the EZM2 (you got it on Chrono24 right?)

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are correct, I did find it on Chrono24. It may very well be the same one you were considering.

Facing the same decision, I would have gone with the EZM1 too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts