WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I might purchase an EZM4 and was wondering whether anyone here could give me some input on the watch.
Although I love the dial, does it become a bit overbearing and tiresome after a while?
What about accuracy? What are the daily variations?
Comfort in wearing.
In short anything you might want to share!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I own one since october.
It is not a common watch, because of its dial, left crown and shape. It might look and feel massive, but i find it very nice to wear.
Accuracy of mine is not great, it would need to be set correctly (it is around +15s/day ), but 5100 is abble to be very accurate ( my EZM1 is staying between +1 and +4sec/day ).
I wear it mostly on week ends or vacations, because it is not really convienient for my work.
I really love this watch, because it looks different and special.
It is very difficult to find, so if you have an occasion, don't miss it, you might regret it!
The main interrogation for me was the shape, if you can try a sinn 157 or some speedmaster mark IV to have an idea on your wrist, that might help the decision.
A picture of mine:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The engine, Lemania 5100, is a highly appreciated and robust movement. EZM4 is one of my favorit watches with 5100, because of the constant seconds subdial and the lack of the other two subdials (hour counter and military hour). We don't see it often like the EZM1.

grinhu how do you check accuracy on EZM1, because in mine I can't. Running constantly the chrono?

Regards
Dimitris

·
Registered
421 Posts
the minute hand is exactly the same size than the indexes. You can see, at plus or minus 2 or 3 seconds if it is right on the index. It is not accurate enough to check on a daily basis, but after a few weeks, the measure is accurate.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you like it, grab it.

There aren't many around as the EZM4 was not the most popular in the EZM series, and though it was designed for paramedics etc... it had no real "field" endorsement.

People have commented about the dial being busy - but that's a matter of personal choice I think.. besides, when I wear mine people always take a second look...!

Have no problems with the accuracy of mine, and its one of the most comfortable watches I have, in terms of weight and size...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Missed out on the deal.... Too bad.
Thanks again for all the input guys. Greatly appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts