WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FOR SALE is my Christopher Ward C70 Monte Carlo Limited Edition (number 112 of 500) for sale, in mint condition.

No longer available to buy new!

• Condition: Close to mint
  • Movement: ETA 251.272 22-jewel Swiss
  • Crystal: Convex sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment
  • Case: 316L Stainless Steel
  • Dimensions: 42mm diameter, 10.7mm height
  • Caseback: Screw-down, steel, unique limited edition serial number
  • Crown: Screw-in
  • Dial: Black carbon-effect dial with chronographic dials with split minutes / seconds / 1/10 seconds, red and silver accents, tachymeter bezel, date window
  • Strap/bracelet: Black leather with red perforations/stitching and stainless steel adjustable quick-release butterfly clasp.
  • WR: 100 meters (10 ATM)

This watch has no significant blemishes on the case or bezel, and certainly none that are visible without the absolute closest of inspections. The sapphire glass is 100% unblemished. The leather strap is in excellent condition, as is the deployment clasp (no scratches); there is very minor discoloration on the inside of the strap only (this will always happen as natural oil from the skin tends to darken light tan untreated leather), but otherwise the strap is immaculate. Overall I’d rate the watch at a very conservative 90%.

I bought the watch in July 2012 and it’s been worn probably 20-30 times in total since then – i.e. not enough! It really is a stunning watch and deserves more wrist time than this – I tend to wear a suit most days and feel this works better with jeans and T-shirt, so I’m putting it out there hoping to find a loving home.

I’m still slightly unsure about whether to sell this watch as it offers fantastic value for money and build quality is superb. As such, the asking price is not really negotiable as I’m happy to keep it. The only reason I’m considering selling is to help justify the purchase of an Oris Divers...

Note: the watch was shipped without the normal limited edition box (with red lining – photos available on the internet) and so comes with the standard Christopher Ward box (pictured). I did contact Wera @ Christopher Ward at the time and she sent me an additional larger ‘deluxe’ box in addition to the standard one (they had run out of limited edition boxes). I’m happy to let that deluxe box go for an additional £10 if preferred, but for those who don’t care about the box I thought I’d list with the cheaper version, which is almost as nice in all honesty.

Watch will be shipped in original box, complete manual/book, papers (including my name on the letter from Christopher Ward) and unopened microfibre Christopher Ward cleaning cloth.

Photos don’t really do the watch justice – the dial in particular is stunning in real life.

Selling through PayPal to UK only for now. If no interest in the UK may consider further afield – please PM me if interested.

Please PM with any questions, or with any specific photo requests – happy to provide, within reason.

Asking £250 including shipping (UK only), including all PayPal fees.

All photos are of the actual watch and taken within the past week:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts