WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Joshua and I am offering an extremely nice Ernest Borel Braque Chronometer that I have recently acquired. I actually won this timepiece in a magazine giveaway from a leading watch periodical (iW). I truly love the watch, it being the nicest watch I have ever owned, and I hate to part with it but my love for watches is only trumped by my love for watchmaking. I am planning on using the revenue to enroll in the TimeZone Watch School (and pay for the tools/parts for levels 1&2) in preparation for applying to a full WOSTEP school in the future. I am hoping that some fine watch lover out there will love this watch as much as I do and be a part of my journey into the watchmaking world!

The details:

Make: Ernest Borel
Model: Braque Chronometer - model GS7350WC3-2590
Movement: COSC Certified ETA 2834-2 (EB Movement No. 1924)
Features: Automatic winding, hours, minutes, running seconds, instant change day & date, stop seconds, screw down crown, 28,000 bph, Rhodium plated movement, screw down exhibition caseback, custom signed rotor, Genuine Diamond hour markers
Material: Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet
Crystal: Sapphire
WR: 50M (5 ATM)
Width: 41mm
Lugs: 20mm
Condition: Near Mint 95%

Asking $1650 ($1700 shipped)

Dial Closeup.jpg Caseback.jpg Bracelet Clasp & Caseback.jpg Box Watch & Papers.jpg COSC Papers 1.jpg

Included with the watch are the original box (outer box and leather presentation case), signed papers/warranty card, COSC Certificate and test results, and an Ernest Borel microfiber cleaning cloth.

The condition is Near Mint, I would say about 95%. There are some very small scratches from when the magazine editor was wearing and reviewing the watch for a week but the polish still looks near perfect. A couple very light scratches where they swapped out the bracelet for a strap and back again. Other than those very minor things, it is impeccable. I will try to show any issues in pictures. The bracelet has not been sized so all original links are there.

I will ship CONUS using Fedex w/insurance and will consider shipping International to the right buyer. Payment by wire or money order preferred, Paypal considered with right buyer (have read about Paypal's policies of late).

Thanks for looking!

For more photos go to my flickr set here - Ernest Borel Braque Chronometer - a set on Flickr

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts