WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I’d let this go, but needs must, so here’s your chance to score an excellent condition Halios Seaforth Series I with no date, gloss black dial, and gilt hands & indices. It also features the stainless steel 12-hour bezel, making this a relatively rare configuration. Not only that, it comes full kit, including both original leather straps, warranty card, and the super cool Nanuk Nano case. I don’t see this config in full kit form come up very often, and Series I references are becoming rarer by the day, so act fast if you’re interested! FYI: I purchased this new, directly from Halios in August, 2017, so you’ll be only its second owner.

ITEM DETAILS
Halios Seaforth Series I

Movement:
Miyota 90S5 (true no-date movement)
Case: Stainless steel, 41mm wide x 12mm thick
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw-down
Dial: Gloss black with gilt hands & indices
Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel
WR: 200 meters
Lug Width: 20mm
Strap: Comes with both original Halios leather straps & a Toxic NATOS strap in Olive (see photos)

PRICE: $850 USD ALL-IN. Enjoy no haggle buying and, sorry, but no trades.
PAYMENT: Paypal only (3% Goods & Services fee is included in the asking price, so the price above is the price you pay)
RETURNS: Please review the photos & description closely as the watch is sold as-is and "regrets" returns are not accepted
SHIPPING: FREE! Via UPS 3-Day Select—CONUS only & will only ship to a confirmed Paypal address
REFERENCES: I have loads of glowing feedback as a buyer & seller here, at Omega Forums & at The Rolex Forums—just search for edotkim in the respective reputation threads—so buy with confidence!

CONDITION
Timekeeping:
+18 sec/day in dial up position—well within the movement’s rated accuracy of -10 ~ +30 sec/day
Dial: Mint
Case: Very good, with superficial, hairline scratches on polished surfaces (see photos)
Caseback: Excellent
Bezel: Excellent
Crystal: Mint
Lume: Like a torch (see video)
OEM Leather Straps: Very good—see photos
Extras: Includes the olive ToxicNATOs strap as shown in the photos because I think the watch looks & feels great on this strap.

VIDEO & PHOTOS
First, here's a video showing the watch's overall condition, a full minute of run time, the bezel action & the fantastic lume in action:

Photos below, including the original Nanuk Nano case as shown in the final photo. Please note that the serial number has been blacked out in the photos of the caseback & warranty card, but it is clearly visible on the genuine articles.

On wrist—FYI, my wrist is 6.6" / 16.8cm around...

The beautiful condition of the watch head...

The case & bezel viewed from the crown side...

The caseback, with the serial number obscured...

Profile view of the case, crown side...

Profile view of the case, non-crown (left) side...

Hairline, surface scratches visible on the polished facets of the lugs...

The included Halios-branded leather straps...

The full-kit included with this sale...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PRICE DROP: $800 ALL-IN, including shipping via UPS 3-Day Select (CONUS-only) & Paypal G&S fees (<--covered by me). This is my final price drop—I'll withdraw this watch at the end of this week if there are no takers by then, so act now if you're interested!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had intended to pull this listing this morning, but I've received a last-second flurry of interest, so I'll keep it up for one more day. If you've always wanted a Series I Seaforth, act now because this is your last reprieve!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts