WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello WUS,
As the title states I have a Seiko SNJ025 for sale. This is the latest incarnation of the iconic Seiko diver.
I bought this watch from a fellow member and it really hasn’t had much if any wrist time....to be honest I can’t really see the digital numbers....sigh....The watch is in near mint condition, even the metal keeper is great, I removed it as soon as I got it in favour of an old one from a z-22 strap. Worked good and saved the metal one. This watch lines up great at the bezel and the seconds hand hits most if not all square on.
The watch is in great shape as the pictures will show, it will come with everything a new watch would including all manuals and packaging plus a few extra NATO straps.
Looking for $360 USD. This will include PayPal fees and shipping to Canada and Continental US through Canada post with tracking.
Anywhere else please contact me first, but there will be extra shipping costs
It’s a well know watch so I won’t get into the functions, but if you have any questions please ask and as always if you’d like to see different or better pictures just say the words
Thank you for looking
Now onto the pictures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts